What's new

How often do you workout?

Not often enough! I have to get in the habit of just sitting less and moving more. I don't think I will ever manage to stick to a workout schedule.

Saturdays are my workout days. I'm very busy throughout the weekdays. It makes it impossible for me to have time for workouts in my timetable. On Saturdays, I leave my house as early as 6am for the gym. I won't be back till 1pm after swimming to cool my body down.

I work out 3 days a week. 1 hour sessions which includes 30mins of cardio and 30mins of weight lifting. Other than that, I walk to work.

I do not go to a gym for workouts. I do not have a home gym. Therefore, I don't work out. My favorite method to keep myself fit and healthy is through calorie counting and going on a walk. I always make sure to keep my daily calorie intake to less than 2500 and walk three times a week

I work out 3 days a week. 1 hour sessions which includes 30mins of cardio and 30mins of weight lifting. Other than that, I walk to work.
I want to be working out in the gym more than once in a week but my timetable doesn't allow me freedom to do it. It's during my vacation I used to have more time to workout more than once in a week and it gives me a very good feeling with how my body reacts to the workout.

I am a person who loves sports, I have been training since I was 15 years old if I talk about physical exercise or fitness, I train 1 hour and a half a day 4-5 days a week, there was a time where I even trained every day, I was a little obsessed sincerely :ROFLMAO:

I used to workout a lot. However, now I do no upper body work, but I do ride my bike for a long time each day. Anyway, I want to get back into upper body stuff by borrowing some dumbbells and, of course, there is always pushups/sit-ups.

I got into a really good routine with my little brother a couple of months ago, visiting three times a week. However the gym closed down last month and since then I've stopped going which I do regret. I'm going to start back up once I have some more money, as football was cancelled the last three weeks and that was my only other source of fitness.

Let me see... Never.

Canadian Lol GIF

Never it seems. If anything, I burn the most calories from walking. I like window shopping at times and I have two jobs that require me to be on my feet most of the time.

I never work out, but I have been riding a bicycle for four hours a day. Anyway, though, I used to work out and I want to get back into it, mainly because cycling doesn't help the upper body.

At least thirty minutes to one hour everyday to work out, as it has been a great advantage for me because i have been more healthier since i have started that

Worout is good for the body, at least it helps in body circulation. I Workout once or twice a week because of other engagements, but it's good to workout everyday for about 10 to 15 minutes. But during weekend I workout for about 2 hours.

Some years ago, I used to workout almost every day but that's a thing of the past now and I'm not sure if I would be able to get in that mode again. Max I can workout now is only twice in a week. There are some weeks that I don't do anything at all and I won't kill myself because I'm tired.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back