Not open for further replies.

pwarbi

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 20, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I found that most musicians tend to update their instruments the longer they have been playing and the more experienced they get, often replacing and renewing different pieces of equipment as they go along rather than buying brand new every few years, so as drummers, do we do the same with our kits?

Most of the people that I know that play the drums started out with a fairly inexpensive kit and the longer they played, they replaced different parts as they went along, sometimes taking years to finally build up to the type of drum kit that they wanted. Equipment can be expensive so from when you first started playing till now, how long have you been building your setup and how far off are you having the exact drum kit that you desire?

I update my equipment whenever I feel that I have shown growth both in terms of knowledge as well as performance. Handling and doing justice to an updated instrument is not easy and I opt for it only when I'm sure that I can handle it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back