Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I try to see my doctor for a checkup at least every year. But I also found that doing it every 6 months is also a good idea. Especially if you're older, it's better to get check on more often as you get older. As for me, I go when I need to, so I guess you can say I don't take it as seriously as I should. But I am getting better.

When I turned 18 I quit going to the doctor annually, and only went if there was a problem. Starting in 2020 I began going to do the doctor annually and semi-frequently as well because I discovered I have diabetes. I needed to go again in January I think but never made the appointment like I should have.

My health is something that I take very seriously and it's the reason why I make provisions to see the doctor at least twice in a year for my general medical check up.

I don't usually get sick all the time and there are some times when I don't get sick the whole year but I would still go for my medical check up.

frankly speaking that is one thing I really want to make an habit because I have realised I am fond of letting myself get to a point where I am falling ill or ill before I'll see the need to go see a doctor.

frankly speaking that is one thing I really want to make an habit because I have realised I am fond of letting myself get to a point where I am falling ill or ill before I'll see the need to go see a doctor.

You are definitely not taking care of your health seriously and it's something that I can vehemently tell you that it is taking a very big toll on your body without you knowing it now. I don't see anything that is going to make it very difficult for you to go to check up at least once in a year or whenever you start developing symptoms instead of waiting for the illness to pull you down completely before you start seeking for medical help.

I myself only really tend to go to the doctors now if I need to for a routine check-up or if I am unwell. Sometimes I can go months without going to my doctor unless I have any serious issues or illnesses that make it so that I need to see the doctor.

Even now with reviews for the medication I have to be on, that is all done over the phone now rather than going in for it.

I try to see my doctor for a checkup at least every year. But I also found that doing it every 6 months is also a good idea. Especially if you're older, it's better to get check on more often as you get older. As for me, I go when I need to, so I guess you can say I don't take it as seriously as I should. But I am getting better.
I see the doctor very rarely. In fact it has been years since I last saw a doctor lol. I usually get common cold so I take care of it myself.

My blood group is AA and guess what we get sick very often. This makes me be in the hospital at least 3 or 4 times in a year. I suffer from Malaria and typhoid fever often because of mosquito bites. I wish I don't have to be in the hospital more than I do but it's not by my power nor is it by my might.

The last time I went to see my doctor was a few months ago to do some analytics to see that everything was correct, if everything is fine and I am in good health condition, I usually go once every 6 months or so, I do not usually go frequently.

I see the doctor very rarely. In fact it has been years since I last saw a doctor lol. I usually get common cold so I take care of it myself.

If you are not the kind of person that usually gets sick all the time, then there is no need for you to be going to see the doctor always, unless there is a need for you to go for a medical check-up.

I would actually advise that at least once or twice in a year, you make out time to just go for general medical check-up in case anything is wrong without showing you any symptoms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back