How often do you go to the cinema?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How often do you go to the cinema/movies? For me, I don't go to the cinema very often. It's very rare that I want to actually go and watch a movie in the cinema. For me, I've gone to the cinema twice in the past 2 years and that was to see 2 movies in the same franchise, ironically, that being Scream (2022) and Scream VI in 2023, reespectfully. I dont' go to the cinema that often as it's far too expensive nowadays, more so if you factor in snacks and beverages.

How often do you go to the cinema/movies? For me, I don't go to the cinema very often. It's very rare that I want to actually go and watch a movie in the cinema. For me, I've gone to the cinema twice in the past 2 years and that was to see 2 movies in the same franchise, ironically, that being Scream (2022) and Scream VI in 2023, reespectfully. I dont' go to the cinema that often as it's far too expensive nowadays, more so if you factor in snacks and beverages.
I don't go to the cinema often as well because most cinema event in my country do result in crisis at the end of the day but I do attend night clubs which I later stop

I haven't been to the movie theaters in a long time. I would think more people sit at home streaming than go out. However, nothing beats the movie theater experience.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a movie in at the cinema. It was well before covid hit, and I'm having a hard time remembering the last movie I saw. I don't think it was The Dark Knight Rises, as that was 2012. I want to say it was one of the Suicide Squad movies, I think the first one. I didn't see the new one in theaters.

Not as I used to be like before the whole pandemic of coronavirus. Even now there whole COVID thing have gone down, I still find it very difficult to frequently go to the cinema like I used to. I think that I have gotten more used to streaming my movies online.

I haven't been to the cinema in a long while. I remember the last time I went to the cinema, it was in 2002 I believe or 2001 and the last movie I saw was Austin Powers Goldmember with friends.

The cinema I went to closed down and another was built a lot further away from where I live. We have found out that there is going to be a cinema built not far from where I live now so the only thing that will prevent me from going will be the price with there being one so close.

I haven't been to the cinema for a long time, I think the last movie I saw in the cinema was Matrix Resurrections, before I went more frequently like every 2-3 months, but now with streaming services and others I don't have the need to go to the cinema.

In addition, prices have risen a lot in cinemas, at least in my country, which honestly makes me less willing to go.

I haven't been to the cinema for a long time, I think the last movie I saw in the cinema was Matrix Resurrections, before I went more frequently like every 2-3 months, but now with streaming services and others I don't have the need to go to the cinema.

In addition, prices have risen a lot in cinemas, at least in my country, which honestly makes me less willing to go.

Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney+ and so many more streaming services were the threat to cinemas. Most people have gotten so used to using streaming services that movies are now affected in the Box Office with sales.

I go to the theaters whenever there's a movie with so much hype I can't be patient for it to come out digitally. Also, I wouldn't like for me to hear any spoilers of such a movie. It's why I would be among the first who watches it in the cinema when it's out. I've been to the theaters at least 7 times this year.

Personally, I don't fancy visiting the cinema. 'Been there just twice in 3 years. I love seeing movies with my loved ones at home.

Personally, I don't fancy visiting the cinema. 'Been there just twice in 3 years. I love seeing movies with my loved ones at home.

Cinema business is definitely going to shutdown if more people are like you when it comes to watching movies in the theaters 😅.

It was only the pandemic of coronavirus that kept me out so long and still affected how often I go now but I do make out time to go once in a while. Oppenheimer is likely the next one I'm going to see.

Not often at all. The last time I went was probably in 2012. I am just not a fan of movies anymore and seeing them in a dark, loud space is just not my thing. I like to pause if I have to or take a break.

I honestly feel like I'd rather chillax at home and watch a movie than go to the cinema with a bunch of strangers in a dark room. Don't get me wrong, the sound effects and the big screen are awesome, but I really don't mind how I watch most films as long as I can keep up with the storyline.

I really don't go to the cinema maybe it's because most times I am always busy but I like to go to cinemas when I'm chanced at least just to just have the feel and also to what a particular movie with a bang.

I go to the theatre once in two months at least whenever a good movie releases.

Going to a cinema has become a very costly affair, therefore, I do not go to the cinema too much. I go to cinema only when there is a big banner movie. For example, in 2023, I watched just one movie in the theatre and ended up spending almost $50 on movie.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back