What's new

How Much Money Can You Make By Transcribing Audios?

Yeah, your speed and accuracy will be able to determine how much you can make by transcribing audio online. That is why people who are very much experienced makes much more amount of money every single day from transcription websites.

There are various different ways to make money online and transcribing audio seem to be one of the most popular ones. The fact of the matter is that you could convert the audio into text and get paid for that and I think that the pay rate depends on the length of the recording. So, how much money can you make?
I don't know for sure how much money one can make from transcribing audio. I have never heard about such kind of job before now. It's not yet common in my country.

Yeah, your speed and accuracy will be able to determine how much you can make by transcribing audio online. That is why people who are very much experienced makes much more amount of money every single day from transcription websites.
That is right. Speed and accuracy is very important in transcription. That is what determines how much you earn. The more transcripts get accepted, the more jobs you get and the more you earn.

The job of transcribing audios require that you understand the English language as a native speaker and also understand accents of different nationalities. The sites I encountered with this Jobs are very stringent.

I read someone's dairy who stopped working as a transcriber. She said that the constant use of headphones and earpiece was beginning to affect her ears. I wonder if it's worth it because of this.
The person must have been long in the business. Excess of anything in this life is bad. I'm not going to disagree with the person that say that the use of headphones and earpiece was affecting her ears.

The person must have been long in the business. Excess of anything in this life is bad. I'm not going to disagree with the person that say that the use of headphones and earpiece was affecting her ears.
use of earpiece and headphones for a long period of time can affect your hearing and you should be very careful and vigilante as well, incase you notice any issue do well to either quit or visit your doctor.

That is right. Speed and accuracy is very important in transcription. That is what determines how much you earn. The more transcripts get accepted, the more jobs you get and the more you earn.
Yeah, whenever you have speed and accuracy the platform will also send you more jobs. Accuracy is always important and I think some platforms have some ratings for the kind of jobs you complete.

I've not seen people close to me work on transcription website because most of the people that I come across complained that they are unable to pass the initial examination stage and I think their test are very rigorous.
Very true, before you can be accepted into any transcribing platform, you will passed through a lot rigorous screening process. You will write english exam and also transcribe audio as test. The test is in in stages. If you passed stage one and fail stage two, you'll not be accepted. However, you can passed the screaming with determination.

Very true, before you can be accepted into any transcribing platform, you will passed through a lot rigorous screening process. You will write english exam and also transcribe audio as test. The test is in in stages. If you passed stage one and fail stage two, you'll not be accepted. However, you can passed the screaming with determination.
In spite of that, it is a platform that does not guarantee income if you do not understand certain things . More si, you need to learn a lot of things so that you can gain relevant experience about transcription.

There is a site that pays my brother $12 for one hour of transcribed audio. But the work is time taking. It may take about 12 hours to finish transcribing a one hour audio.

There is a site that pays my brother $12 for one hour of transcribed audio. But the work is time taking. It may take about 12 hours to finish transcribing a one hour audio.
I am aware that it is a little difficult to make money on transcription sites moreso, you can only make decent money on this platform if you gain relevant experience on how to transcribe audio.

In spite of that, it is a platform that does not guarantee income if you do not understand certain things . More so, you need to learn a lot of things so that you can gain relevant experience.

Of course any job that pays you such amount of money will probably take a lot of time. if you are still beginning online then taking 12 hours to make $12 may not be a bad idea at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back