What's new

How much is your internet subscription and how much do you recoup?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There is no way you would have a smartphone that you would not have need for internet subscription. For people like us, when we pay to subscribe to the internet, we strive to get our money back from the internet.

How much is your monthly internet subscription? And how much of that amount do you make back within a month?

I am spending around $4 a month on Internet and for calling and the prices have increased from what it was 5-6 months ago.

I am spending around $4 a month on Internet and for calling and the prices have increased from what it was 5-6 months ago.
That's a small amount compared to what I am paying. I am paying around $3 on phone bills and around $10 on an internet subscription

That's quite
That's a small amount compared to what I am paying. I am paying around $3 on phone bills and around $10 on an internet subscription
That's quite small for a Monthly subscription for you that works online most of the time. That means Internet subscription is very cheap in your country.

I think you will pay less once there will be more telecom companies in your country and there will be more competition

I spend close to $8 on internet subscription. I recoup double of that if not triple from my online work.

I am trying to spend less and find more ways but seems like it's not possible and these are fixed expenses which we need to make

I spend more than $10 for internet subscription and I make more than $100 monthly.
This is a huge profit margin. From which online Platforms do you make up to $100 a day. I am not sure it is paid to post forums that can give you this much.

I spend $8 on internet bills. The fact remains that I use high-quality internet as the system uses fibre optic and this is quite fast.

This is a huge profit margin. From which online Platforms do you make up to $100 a day. I am not sure it is paid to post forums that can give you this much.
This is very hard to make
I don't think it is possible to make $100 through posting on forums everyday.

This is very hard to make
I don't think it is possible to make $100 through posting on forums everyday.

I get around 6 Mb of internet speed. i think that it is good. maybe in the future, we may be able to gain access to high-speed internet soon, who knows?

I am not spending anything extra and I need to keep my phone in working order so I need to spend at least $3-4 every 28 days

It is possible to pay less as there are different companies with different plans so we can find the cheapest one for us

If you are internet person working online, you don't have any alternative than to spend on internet. I personally spend around $5 every two days on internet but I get triple of that back.

Internet is not very expensive in India and even if I was not earning online I would have spent the money on mobile recharge

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back