What's new

How much is it needed to start up trading with?

Yes, $5 is too small to start forex trading in my humble opinion. There's no guarantee that the first trial will bring profit. As a beginner, I you make lose with your first trial, the best thing is to find out where you made mistake and try to correct it.
Usually my First trades don't always pan out profitable. But my equity grows after the subsequent trades as a result of profits and if it were a small account it would have been blown.
I partially agree with you, but what of those that already have enough capital to begin their journey?
Does that mean that they should as well enroll?
Definitely not, what I meant was those that are without funding should give it a shot. But even those with the funding could try it so that they master discipline.

Last edited:
That's true, I know of someone that deposited ten dollars on his trading account, he make huge profits, it doesn't matter if you it's a $5 trading account as far as you know what you are doing.
If you know what you are doing in this market you can actually earn a decent amount of money but in the contrary if you don't have the knowledge you'll end up being a loser.

If you know what you are doing in this market you can actually earn a decent amount of money but in the contrary if you don't have the knowledge you'll end up being a loser.
the only way to know what you are doing is by having the good knowledge, if you have good knowledge you can actually earn a good amount of money trading the market.

the only way to know what you are doing is by having the good knowledge, if you have good knowledge you can actually earn a good amount of money trading the market.
These are the very essential things to know about trading, especially those that intends to launch into a live account very soon.
It would be wise to have a large capital.

These are the very essential things to know about trading, especially those that intends to launch into a live account very soon.
Large capital cannot be overemphasized.
The truth is , there are a large number of traders that mostly land into premium losses just because they lack the sufficient capital.

Large capital cannot be overemphasized.
The truth is , there are a large number of traders that mostly land into premium losses just because they lack the sufficient capital.
Yeah, you are right. Once you enter the markets with flipping mentality, you would definitely not incorporate risk management and without risk management , loss is inevitable.

Trading with a small amount of money is not a good idea,you have a thin chance of succeeding, that's why trading a prop firm account is very important, I suggest you try it out.

Trading with a small amount of money is not a good idea,you have a thin chance of succeeding, that's why trading a prop firm account is very important, I suggest you try it out.
You are right, but it is still possible to make some money by doing the small accounts thought, it requires alot of practice, discipline experience though .
But it is not sustainable for long time.

If you're a beginner in forex I will advice you to first start with demo account and when you learn Everything, at least start trading with at least $100 account.

You are right, If you have the good knowledge I believe you can use it to earn a tangible amount of money, having knowledge is a good idea, chase knowledge first before any other thing.

You can start trading with any amount first check your broker all the broker have their minimum deposit its all depend on your broker I think that around $5 is good for liteforex and if you have a good which run forum incentive money can be earn from there whcih you can use to deposit

If you're a beginner in forex I will advice you to first start with demo account and when you learn Everything, at least start trading with at least $100 account.
That's the minimum I could I as well agree with you, but one should be careful not to switch into that flipping mentality because it cannot be sustainable for a long period of time.

You are right, If you have the good knowledge I believe you can use it to earn a tangible amount of money, having knowledge is a good idea, chase knowledge first before any other thing.
Having a good knowledge and experience on everything is very important, it will help you to earn a good amount of money but if you don't have experience, you'll lose money.

Having a good knowledge and experience on everything is very important, it will help you to earn a good amount of money but if you don't have experience, you'll lose money.
Having a good Experience do helps us in terms of achieving success,if you don't have experience on something you are not expected to start it up,if you do that you will lose money.

Having a good Experience do helps us in terms of achieving success,if you don't have experience on something you are not expected to start it up,if you do that you will lose money.
If you don't have experience you'll definitely be wasting your time and efforts, you are expected to gain good experience by practicing,if you are practicing you'll gain a good experience.

Actually there is no absolute specification of amount to start with though it depends on broker but I believe $5 is not less and I believe most people start with something more than that.

If you don't have experience you'll definitely be wasting your time and efforts, you are expected to gain good experience by practicing,if you are practicing you'll gain a good experience.
That's just it, you won't only waste your time, you'll also hurt yourself because you don't have good experience on what you are doing, getting the knowledge is very important.

I would always emphasize especially to beginners that going with a little capital is like going to a battle with a single bullet against the enemy with a loaded machine gun and expecting to win the battle.
It is advisable to startup trading with at least $100 for training .
But ideally it is not below $25,000 .
You can leverage on propfirms
That's what I don't like about business advisors online. Some say that you can trade with $10 and make it. The loss of a single trade cam blow it. Those who do it and grow the account have the experience for years.

That's just it, you won't only waste your time, you'll also hurt yourself because you don't have good experience on what you are doing, getting the knowledge is very important.
I completely agree with you, I f you take your time and acquire knowledge you can actually earn a considerable amount of money, you have to go for things that won't rewards you.

I completely agree with you, I f you take your time and acquire knowledge you can actually earn a considerable amount of money, you have to go for things that won't rewards you.
You are right, if you do the needful you can earn a substantial amount of money, but if you don't have experience on whatever you are doing, you'll definitely waste your time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back