What's new

How much have you made through AirDrops since starting?

Airdrops are something I have recently come across so they are very new to me at the moment. From my research so far regarding airdrops, it seems that when claiming an airdrop sometimes it can only be a little amount that you gain and some people just don't bother a lot of the time because of how little they get out of them. I am still doing more research into airdrops myself but I am very interested in them and hoping it may be something I do try out in the near future once I know more.

Airdrops are very unpredictable and you just never can tell the criteria they are going to use for the drop. I have made more than $350 in general in the past 6 months and that is even me not Ben active.

Well , for me I believe that a lot of people will know that what they are investing is not trusted but they are just willing to take a risk believing that they might be lucky to earn some money because they are carried away by the huge percentage they will get.

I don't involve myself in the airdrop of a thing because many of them are not real. I know people who earn money from those airdrop but many of the airdrop I come across are fake. I didn't earn anything from airdrop.

Participating in airdops is quite good way to make money but I have not gained anything from such platforms because I'm sceptical of participating on them in that many of them are scams.

Even though I used to participate in a lot of airdrops I never made anything out of them for once. Sometimes the coins I got have no value till date, so I never made anything from it.

Between 2016 and 2019, I participated in a lot of airdrops. How much did I make? Well, nothing, zilch. I have never profited from any airdrop. Even when I participated in a lot of legit airdrops, I was still not able to receive profit as they either had a high withdrawal threshold or had a lot of requirements to withdrawal.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back