What's new

How much have you made through AirDrops since starting?

I have not done any AirDrops myself, because honestly it is still kind of confusing to me. But, I am curious to know if it's worth it. And to find out if it is, I wanted to ask, how much have you made through AirDrops since you started? Has it been profitable for you?
There are many airdrops out there both scam and legit, though I have tried some which later turn to be a waste of time but I have been hearing that their are legit airdrops.

For the first time in my life I got an airdrop but unfortunately, the owner of the token has engaged in crypto rug pull. I was so disappointed and I have almost 100,000 SGCT (Squid Game Community Token) in my Trust wallet

Same to me. I have not done any airdrops myself.many people are running away from it because most of them are scam you hardly a legit airdrops.

I have never participated in an airdrop of any type, hence I have never made any money from the operation of an airdrop, and I don't expect to do so in the future.

To be very honest with you I don't have much interest in air drops. It can be very hard to make consistent income with air drop. I rather spend my time to engage in more get paid to post website.

I have done so many airdrops whose distribution date has come and gone, of all the airdrops that I have done no single one has distributed any tokens to me.

I have not made airdrops claim before but I intend to participate in one just to see how it is been done but I am a bit skeptical because of the bad news I have had on airdrop.

I have been mining some pi network since some time now but I don't think that that networt is be lunch anytime soon, I've also given up on it since I read some article about it

I don't usually use airdrop because I have found most of them to be a facade but I am currently working on an airdrop which I have earned some crypto currency from using the airdrop.

I have not been lucky with airdrops. So, I quit participating on airdrops , most especially the one that involves telegram bot. The telegram is the home of fake airdrops.

Personally I have not been able to earn anything ever since I started doing air drops but now I do not do it anymore because it is not really profitable to me and I have to give up .

Air drop is a complete waste of time in my own perspective. the amount of money you are going to make when you participate in air drop is too small. I prefer to engage in get paid to post as I have control over the amount I can make. It can be very difficult to determine the exact amount you are going to make with air drop.

To my experiences with AirDrop have really not being a very good one. I was very lucky to be able to have benefited from one where I was able to cash it out for $10 and I got it for free exactly.

Am new to the airdrop culture. Heard many success stories around NFT airdrops. Planning to get into these. I believe many basic NFTs now can become valuable in the future. Don't lose hope, hold on to it, or just a few NFTs to get your capital back and hold on to the gains. It may hit crazy heights in the future.

The funniest thing is that I have nkt engaged in any ardrops . The news that I heard on airdrops makes me decide that I will not work on such platforms, most of them are scam.

AirDrop has not really been beneficial to me to be honest. I have participated in a lot of them with very little to show for it . This is why I do not take a majority of them seriously again and just prefer to be trading.

I haven't earned much from airdrop so far, as it sometimes doesn't yield much profit and some of the airdrops are only a mere facade to get people to interact with the new crypto currency they are promoting.

I have never made a Penny from any airdrops at all, and this is something that has made me to want to believe people who are of the opinion that all airdrops are scam and should never be taken serious.

Not been able to earn anything from airdrop. I don't see a legit airdrop to make some money. I would not be attending to all this any airdrop anymore, since 95% of them are not trusted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back