What's new

How much have you made through AirDrops since starting?

Most Airdrops are scams. However there's a guarantee that doing airdrops from reputable platforms will yield. Prices of tokens can fluctuate and can be dumped. The pay may be little too die to high number of people participating.

Check my signature to know about legit and curated airdrops.

Well I haven't been able to swap my airdrop token to real fiat or usdt, because most of the airdrop I have in my wallet requires some gas fee to unlock the token which makes me feel it is a scam
I have made a considerable amount of money from my working on airdrop even though it depends on my effort in other to see I meet up to the demand and my personal needs.
Well it's true you could have made alot of money through completing the task required by the project,but sincerely most of those task are very hectic and are not easy to complete, especially when it has to do with inviting new users

I don't have anything tangible to show. I am fed up already with so many airdrop and you are not able to earn with them. I have come into conclusion that 99% of them are not Trusted and I wouldn't have to waste my time doing airdrops.

I haven't done anything on airdrops before, I don't know when I will do anything there cos right now am very busy offline, but I may learn reading your comments.

I have tried airdrops in many occasions especially telegram airdrops.out of all these trials, I have never made money from it. In fact because of how everything use to end, I started thinking that airdrops are not real.

I have never make any money in airdrop because I have never invested on it before, I believe that there are some people that has make money from it.
Claiming airdrops not required any kind of investment, airdrops are free of cost just need to particpete in this airdrop and complete some task as the airdrop required, all airdrops are not legit join before any airdrop do little bit research.
😂 lol. We're actually in the same shoe. It's so frustrating when you have zero results to show for all the effort - data, time, research, even giving out your information whether during signing up for them.
Currently I've vowed to have nothing to do with air talk more of drop
I know now a time find a legit airdrop really frustrating work, in this issue my opinion is join only exchange related airdrops, in these airdrops we have a good scope to make some money

Last edited:
Crypto airdrops may not require an investment, while initial coin offerings often require a transaction. Though the transaction may reward investors by offering coins or tokens at a discount, it is expected that investors buy the coins or tokens as opposed to airdrops which are free

I have obtained a grand total of zero dollars when it comes to airdrops because I was previously an active participant but was left to rue my decision time and time again because all my efforts to obtain tokens were futile

I have obtained a grand total of zero dollars when it comes to airdrops because I was previously an active participant but was left to rue my decision time and time again because all my efforts to obtain tokens were futile
A lot of people are also in the same. It is obvious that these people are not really interested in developing suitable cryptocurrency for people to generate money from the AirDrop. Most of the ones I have been doing in the past were all scam throughout.

I have been able to make around 600 dollars on AirDrop since I was starting and that is something that is very good. It did not come easy because I had to do a lot of testnet and filll a lot of forms.

I have been able to make around 600 dollars on AirDrop since I was starting and that is something that is very good. It did not come easy because I had to do a lot of testnet and filll a lot of forms.
That's very interesting, but for me I have never tried it out, as a matter of fact I don't really know how it works, but from what you are saying it's a good way to earn money.

A lot of people are also in the same. It is obvious that these people are not really interested in developing suitable cryptocurrency for people to generate money from the AirDrop. Most of the ones I have been doing in the past were all scam throughout.
The proliferation of fraudulent airdrops has been so publicized to the extent that people now tend to disregard the authenticity of airdrops and form a dismissive attitude.

The proliferation of fraudulent airdrops has been so publicized to the extent that people now tend to disregard the authenticity of airdrops and form a dismissive attitude.
We really have to be as careful as possible , no airdrop is trusted in the online space except a few of them which are difficult to be accessed. . It is just for us to prevent this from occurring to us next time.

We really have to be as careful as possible , no airdrop is trusted in the online space except a few of them which are difficult to be accessed. . It is just for us to prevent this from occurring to us next time.
On Telegram for example, illegitimate airdrops are rife and thus, you should be wary of entering your personal details when deciding to participate in these schemes.

On Telegram for example, illegitimate airdrops are rife and thus, you should be wary of entering your personal details when deciding to participate in these schemes.
I don't enter my personal details on those platforms. There are so many of them that request that we pay a certain fee to access the AirDrop which is one of the main signs of scam. And ofcourse I don't do it.

I have never earned a dime online with airdrops, as a matter of fact I don't really know how it works, I'll much appreciate it if you shed more light on this,. Thank you.

I don't enter my personal details on those platforms. There are so many of them that request that we pay a certain fee to access the AirDrop which is one of the main signs of scam. And ofcourse I don't do it.
At least you can recognize a blatant scam operation when you see one. Several people are prone to the illusion that these platforms are legitimate, and subsequently proceed to participate in these schemes with detrimental effects after

I have been able to make around $550 but then about 60% of that income came from one particular AirDrop. I am going to be investing a lot of my time this year on airdrops.

At least you can recognize a blatant scam operation when you see one. Several people are prone to the illusion that these platforms are legitimate, and subsequently proceed to participate in these schemes with detrimental effects after
There has been a lot of content and information available in the online space that mostly talks about cyber related scam . There is no how people will not come across such content. And I do not see the need why investment or anything should be done without proper research. .

There has been a lot of content and information available in the online space that mostly talks about cyber related scam . There is no how people will not come across such content. And I do not see the need why investment or anything should be done without proper research. .

You are right but the problem is that numerous individuals are oblivious to these public service announcements emphatically uttered on various platforms on how to detect fraudulent webpages

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back