What's new

How much have you made through AirDrops since starting?

Airdrop are so annoying and I have been engaging in them sometimes ago but even upon all the stress I have not been able to make anything out of it.have stop partaking in a drop because they are not trusted m

I can't tell how much it is for now but I am sure my 1000 babydoge that I won from airdrop would certainly worth some dollars in the coming years

Airdrops is a lucrative online business too just like bitcoin and its really for the future because it hard to grow.

To be honest I haven't made a dime from all this air drop, and I find them annoying and a waste of time. Some people claim they made some money from some of these airdrop, I haven't had such luck.

Well I am not good at airdrop so definitely i have not make any considerable amount of money out of it operation but I believe alot of people have benefited from the operation as a result of their ability.

How can a novice benefit from airdrops? I've been hearing of it and I'm inclined to knowing more about the procedures involved.

I have not done any AirDrops myself, because honestly it is still kind of confusing to me. But, I am curious to know if it's worth it. And to find out if it is, I wanted to ask, how much have you made through AirDrops since you started? Has it been profitable for you?
I have done few airdrops any I have not made anything ever since I started. So, I decided to let airdrops be. Maybe, they are not made for me. But I have met about 5 persons that has earned from airdrops

I participated in a couple of air drops before but it turns out that they were all scams and since then I am not even bothering in participating for them as I have tired out.

Airdrops can be a very lucrative method to get some new coins but only a few of those airdrops are actually legit which is why it's often labelled as scam.

Although I haven't converted my earning in real cash but it's hopeful that when this coin rises. But actually, some airdrops are there to scam people

I only start joining airdrops this year and I have collected fee tokens from the airdrops. And the total that I have received are worth more than $200
Wow that's crazy. I haven't made anything from it. It is a waste almost time. Of recent I did multiple airdrops not one did I receive. How they select their participants is still a mystery. But people do win and I am happy for them.
Post automatically merged:

I only start joining airdrops this year and I have collected fee tokens from the airdrops. And the total that I have received are worth more than $200
Wow that's crazy. I haven't made anything from it. It is a waste almost time. Of recent I did multiple airdrops not one did I receive. How they select their participants is still a mystery. But people do win and I am happy for them.

I haven't made a dime through airdrops and the straightforward explanation is that I didn't show interest in the crypto world prior regardless of thinking about it. Larger part of airdrops these days are farce and trick and I don't trouble myself any longer with them

Post automatically merged:

Sometimes it may be that it is not yet the time to distribute the tokens. Some airdrops will take more than five months to distribute there token.
As for me I don't join airdrops that they will choose some number of participants to give there token. Because I hate trying luck.

I have participated in so many airdrops and I have successfully been gifted $0 so right now I do not even bother in completing them again because I have lost trust in them.

Sometimes it may be that it is not yet the time to distribute the tokens. Some airdrops will take more than five months to distribute there token.
As for me I don't join airdrops that they will choose some number of participants to give there token. Because I hate trying luck.
Yes you are right. Some take months to distribute, others have it locked for a period. The thing is it's all luck as you said especially with multiple participants your chance is one in 800+ thousand. I have given up already. It's just a waste of time

I have engage in so many Airdrop sincerely I haven't received even a penny from any,I was told it is difficult to get a legit Airdrop so I don't engage in Airdrop task.

I have never claimed an airdrop, because many airdrops are fraudulent or scams, especially airdrops offered through social media such as telegram. we better avoid airdrops.

I don't know how people have been able to make money with legit AirDrop because most of the one I have been claiming all the time and not always legit and will never come to actualization, I have given up on airdrop since most of them are using this opportunity to hack people's wallet.

I just joined an airdrop like an hour ago after seeing payment proof from a reliable source. The person received over $400 worth of the coins listed during the launch of the coin. They are preparing for another distribution so I joined

Most airdrops these days are scams. One of my first airdrop was asking for an Ethereum deposit so I could withdraw the "free" airdrop. That's when I gave up on all airdrops entirely.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back