What's new

How much bitcoin would you have bought in 2010 if you had a chace

If I had used my school fees to buy bitcoin at that time, I'm very sure I would have been a very big billionaire by this time around but the time has passed already and it can never be returned.

I would have gotten as much as I can, it's not really easy and that is what so many people missed to do.. not only BTC but other potential cryptocurrency on it early stage. They are reakk

If I can be able to see the future like right now then I am sure I am going to sell almost everything I had in 2010 in order to invest it into bitcoin knowing fully well that it is going to boom.

When bitcoin first came on board, it was worth less than most shitcons we have today. If you knew how much bitcoin would be worth in 2020 right in 2010, how many bitcoins would you have bought and why?
If I would an opportunity to buy BTC, I will have bought a lot. I would invest my all savings to BTC. Unfortunately, there is no opportunity.

When Bitcoin was new, if I heard the chance I will have bought up to 4 Bitcoin and by now I would have been very rich and started a big investment now and also helping others to invest on cryptocurrencies.

who ever thought in 2010 that btc will reach 19k in 10 years ... if we knew, we were all millionaires :)) and when you think that there were sites that gave 20-30 BTC for free at registration. and now 1 btc = 19k.
That is one of the regret i made for not investing in bitcoin way back in 2014,and then it was very cheap to buy,but the laack of knowledge about the need and essence of the coin made me to neglect the idea of investing in the coin.

Such opportunity wouldn't even present itself anymore. If there is such opportunity I would have sold all my property to accumulate as much bitcoins as possible. I wouldn't want to miss such opportunity again.

Actually, if I have known and had the chance when Digital Blockchain was out, I would have bought a lot of crypto currencies coins, but that is how life is, some times we do not know life will be.

I did not know the existence of Bitcoin in 2010, I knew about Bitcoin only in 2014. I think bitcoin was around $1 in 2010 and I could have easily bought 200 Bitcoins in 2010 as it was just three months income from the newspapers where I contributed

I have seen many stories where people regret not buying Bitcoin, but they had the opportunity, but this is completely understandable because I do not know the future and if I even had such an opportunity, I would hardly buy it, because I would not believe that the price could rise so much

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back