What's new

How messy are your email inboxes/spam folders?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
My email accounts are a mess with promotional emails and other not so important ones. I have multiple Gmail accounts that I use and to be fair, they offer 15GB of storage per email. So you can create a bunch of emails and essentially have storage to use for years to come. Anyway, that's not what this topic is about. It's about how messy our emails are. How do you guys keep your email clean? My main email rarely gets spam, but I do get a lot of newsletters and update emails from sites I subscribed to, so that's on me. I have tried to unsub from some emails, but they seem to be never-ending even after.

I like to clean up my Inbox on a daily basis. I have different emails for different things. But of course, all can be overrun with spam. One account I use is just for family & friends. Another is for forums. Then another is for questionable sites where I may email them with a question on a product but not sure if it's legit or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back