What's new

How Many Wallets and Exchanges Are You Using?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
In order to minimize your risk, you will have to use multiple exchanges and wallets. By the way how many wallets and exchanges are you using?
I use Coinbase and Binance Exchanges. I also use Coinbase wallet and Exodous. Currently, I don't have any assets but I also have accounts on Uphold, Trust wallet, and Blockchain Wallet.

I am not fully aware what we can call an exchange and a wallet. So I started with Binance but faced issues with KYC so I switched to Probit global and now with trust wallet.

I am not fully aware what we can call an exchange and a wallet. So I started with Binance but faced issues with KYC so I switched to Probit global and now with trust wallet.
A crypto exchange is a platform where you can buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, a crypto wallet is a secure digital storage space for your digital assets. Trust Wallet is a type of crypto wallet where you have control of your private keys and can manage your cryptocurrencies directly from the wallet, while Binance and Probit are examples of crypto exchanges.

A crypto exchange is a platform where you can buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, a crypto wallet is a secure digital storage space for your digital assets. Trust Wallet is a type of crypto wallet where you have control of your private keys and can manage your cryptocurrencies directly from the wallet, while Binance and Probit are examples of crypto exchanges.
Thanks a lot, now I know about it so I will stick with Trust because its quite convenient and slowly I am trying to explore it.

I use Coinbase, Uphold, Spectrocoin, Binance, Probit, Huobi,Coinex, FaucetPay,Coinpayments, Kucoin, Gate IO and Trust Wallet as wallets. All of them are verified.
That's quite a lot. Can you tell me what is the benefit of utilizing all these? Don't you sometimes feel confused about which to use and which not to use

That's quite a lot. Can you tell me what is the benefit of utilizing all these? Don't you sometimes feel confused about which to use and which not to use
Coinbase, Coinpayments , uphold, Faucetpay pay merchant sites Probit Huobi Kucoin gate io airdrop purpose
Most of cashouts are to uphold then divide money between them.

Coinbase, Coinpayments , uphold, Faucetpay pay merchant sites Probit Huobi Kucoin gate io airdrop purpose
Most of cashouts are to uphold then divide money between them.
Thanks for the information, today I tried to transfer my LTC from Probit to trust wallet but was unable to so now I need to sell from Probit so all my exchanges will be paid from it

I use Coinbase, Uphold, Spectrocoin, Binance, Probit, Huobi,Coinex, FaucetPay,Coinpayments, Kucoin, Gate IO and Trust Wallet as wallets. All of them are verified.
So seem to be using multiple wallets and exchanges. Do you have funds on all of these platforms?

So seem to be using multiple wallets and exchanges. Do you have funds on all of these platforms?
Yes I have funds on all these wallets.
Kucoin: Publish0X payments
Probit, Huobi: Airdrop payments
Coinex: Odysee, Coinpot payments
Coinpayments: Earning website payments
Binance: PTP payments
Spectrocoin, Gate IO: Fund wallet manually
Uphold: SOTAM payments

I use only one cryptocurrencies exchange and that is Binance. I find that it is easy to use and also very secure.

In order to minimize your risk, you will have to use multiple exchanges and wallets. By the way how many wallets and exchanges are you using?
I use Coinbase and Binance Exchanges. I also use Coinbase wallet and Exodous. Currently, I don't have any assets but I also have accounts on Uphold, Trust wallet, and Blockchain Wallet.
I have so many accounts on different exchanges but I only make use of Binance

I am still with trust wallet which is a wallet and not an exchange but I think I need to join Binance for my trading requirements

I am still with trust wallet which is a wallet and not an exchange but I think I need to join Binance for my trading requirements
I also use Trust wallet but I mostly make use of Binance because I trade cryptocurrency there

Use 3 for Bitcoin in particular that is, Electrum, Bitcoin core and Muun wallet for lightning, and exodus and metamask for multi tokens, exchanges only Kraken and Okx.

Use 3 for Bitcoin in particular that is, Electrum, Bitcoin core and Muun wallet for lightning, and exodus and metamask for multi tokens, exchanges only Kraken and Okx.
That is nice
I mostly make use of trustwallet and I trade on Binance. That is all

That is nice
I mostly make use of trustwallet and I trade on Binance. That is all
Well really trust wallet according to what I understand is owned by Binance too, but it is okay many people use that wallet, I have not used it yet, the one I installed recently is also Coinomi, but I am still learning to use it and I have no funds there.

I have been a little scared to try different wallets and exchanges as its hard to use these. I loved Probit as its secure and we can stake but the fee is on higher side

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back