What's new

How many social media sites for your business?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How many social media sites do you post on for your business?

I have tried to sign up on as many that allow advertising and the ones where I don't need an invite to get in. I make sure I post on most of them at least once a week to keep up with getting my name and site out there.

If you have social media for your site, how often do you post?

I think it's good to post on every popular social media site you can. So that all of your bases are covered and you can get more eyes on you and your content. From posting on short form video sites like TikTok, Instagram, to posting on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more. I think it's best to get a tool like HootSuite and just do all social media in one place.

The more you use, the more chance you'll have eyes on it.

I have got no online business for now. However I would suggest three social media accounts would be very sufficient for my business to skyrocket in the future. Facebook, twitter and the Instagram are enough.

I practically use most of the social media platforms like facebook, Instagram, whatsapp. We get lot of queries though some of them are fake, our business has improved when compared to times when we had to depend on traditional advertising techniques.

How many social media sites do you post on for your business?

I have tried to sign up on as many that allow advertising and the ones where I don't need an invite to get in. I make sure I post on most of them at least once a week to keep up with getting my name and site out there.

If you have social media for your site, how often do you post?
I would advise using two social platforms for your business, namely Facebook and Instagram, because they are the most widely used social media platforms in the world and offer numerous benefits for marketing your business.

Facebook and Instagram have billions of active users, access to a vast audience. This allows businesses to reach potential customers across diverse demographics and locations.

Moreover, Facebook and Instagram are highly visual platforms, making them ideal for showcasing products and services through compelling images and videos. Businesses can leverage visual storytelling to capture attention and engage their audience effectively.

Having so many social media websites and account for your business on the starting is not healthy. This is why I have just too which is Facebook and Twitter and will only create more if the business is going.

I have Facebook pages for my businesses, I have twitter accounts for my business. I use facebook Pages and Twitter accounts every day. I also have Instagram accounts and Pinterest accounts for some of my businesses but I rarely use these social sites. It is really difficult to remain active on multiple social sites if you are doing everything by yourself. If you can hire a social media manager, it certainly pays to have active social pages on multiple platforms

Mostly I have used Twitter in the past to drive traffic to my businesses. I have avoided Facebook like the plague.

I think if your primary audience for your business is young people or power users that primarily use smartphones, an investment in Instagram may be a good idea.

Pinterest seems to be more of a photo curation app for ideas, rather than a way to reliably make money to me. I've heard about people getting thousands of runaway traffic from Pinterest, but those seems to be unicorns to me right now. The way I use Pinterest is to save photos to boards and forget about them, and I suspect that I am not alone.

There are so many social media to be used for any kind of businesses. I've been making use of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok which was the last addition to my list. The way TikTok grew made it impossible to be denied as a credible source for business promotion.

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok are the major social media sites that I'm always making use of for any kind of business promotional activities. There are so many other social media platforms I can use but those 4 are the major one's. There's not a day that passes I won't post on 4 of them.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back