What's new

How many social media posts you think you've made since its infancy?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Social media has been around for quite a while. I started using social media back in 2003 I want to say. I think I signed up to a social site before Myspace became a thing and when that came out I jumped ship there. Anyway if I had to guess how many posts I made from MySpace to my socials today, I honestly couldn't tell you. I probably have like 400 tweets on twitter, less on facebook and maybe a bunch on Myspace. I can't go back there as my profile is long gone, but to think I've been using social media for almost 20+ years, is pretty crazy. I will say, I probably made at least 1000 posts over social media, not counting work stuff I had to do on social media.

How many posts do you think you made over the years?

I have over a dozen Facebook pages, I have over a dozen Twitter accounts, two instagram accounts, three Pinterest accounts, and one LInkedIN accounts. I started using Social Media since 2009. I do notr share too many personal content but I do share a lot of content to promote my websites, businesses etc. I might have created thousands of posts on social media platforms.

I have one personal Facebook account that I have used for years. It was the first Facebook account I registered. I'm not sure if I would be able to know how posts that I have made using the account. It should me more than 100k posts because I used to post more than 10 posts every day for the past 15 years or so I have been using the account.

Throughout all the social media platforms that I have an account on I don't think I could even guesstimate how many posts I have made across them all.

I do know that Twitter should I say as it is called now X they do show you how many tweets or posts as they call them now you have made on your whole account and at the moment it says I have made 7,859 tweets over my 14 years of having the same account.

I have over a dozen Facebook pages, I have over a dozen Twitter accounts, two instagram accounts, three Pinterest accounts, and one LInkedIN accounts. I started using Social Media since 2009. I do notr share too many personal content but I do share a lot of content to promote my websites, businesses etc. I might have created thousands of posts on social media platforms.
Yeah I'm going to guess you've made a lot of posts over the years, probably too many to count or hard to count.
Throughout all the social media platforms that I have an account on I don't think I could even guesstimate how many posts I have made across them all.

I do know that Twitter should I say as it is called now X they do show you how many tweets or posts as they call them now you have made on your whole account and at the moment it says I have made 7,859 tweets over my 14 years of having the same account.
That's a decent amount. I forgot you could check your twitter for post count. Mine is at 4,840 tweets, and that's from 2009 when I joined the site.

I think there's a way you can be able to know how many posts or Tweets you have made on Twitter but it's from another person when they click on tour profile. I know this because I have seen it on other users account on Twitter. Unfortunately, you can't see it on your profile when you click on it.

I can't say and I can't keep track of all of them. I've used my Facebook for more than 10 years, there's no way I can tell how many posts I've made on Facebook using the account. My Instagram have been more than 5 years, I can't keep count too.

I can't count how many post I made online because my aim was not to count the words I have been typing, it was just to chat, learn and be educated, so I can't really tell.

Yeah I'm going to guess you've made a lot of posts over the years, probably too many to count or hard to count.

That's a decent amount. I forgot you could check your twitter for post count. Mine is at 4,840 tweets, and that's from 2009 when I joined the site.
I had to check my Twitter now and I found out I've made 4,021 tweets since 2011. It's not bad because I don't use Twitter as much like I do with Facebook and Instagram. I'm more on TikTok now than any other social media platforms I've been using. TikTok is very exciting to use.

I can't count how many post I made online because my aim was not to count the words I have been typing, it was just to chat, learn and be educated, so I can't really tell.

If they develop a software that anyone can login their social media accounts to which will have the feature to analyse and get the results of how many posts made my the account, it's definitely going to be very difficult for one to know the exact number of posts they made online.

It could be very difficult to count how many posts I have made across my social media handles. I started using social media for more than ten years and it could be very difficult to count the posts, I think they are over one million posts on my account..

If they develop a software that anyone can login their social media accounts to which will have the feature to analyse and get the results of how many posts made my the account, it's definitely going to be very difficult for one to know the exact number of posts they made online.
Do you know this is a very interesting business idea. I've not come across any application which is used in doing what you suggested now. I don't know if there any application like it for now. This is worth looking into if you have the intention of building on it.

Do you know this is a very interesting business idea. I've not come across any application which is used in doing what you suggested now. I don't know if there any application like it for now. This is worth looking into if you have the intention of building on it.

It's only page insights and analytics that gives you information on your Facebook page. I believe that's the same thing with other social media platforms where you have access to page insights. They don't have any third party application or software that's capable of doing it yet.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back