What's new

How many Satoshi is fine if we are earning these daily from faucets and PTC?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am planning to not leave my faucet and Ptc websites as at least we can expect a quick or instant payment from them even though the rewards are on the lower side. As per my calculations I am earning around 100 or more Satoshi daily which I feel is not bad but I would like to ask the community if earning 100 satoshi daily fine?

100 satoshis a day doesn't pay even the electric bill or the internet. You need for example to do better things that could have the best return:
1 - A PTC site offers an upgrade and gets more money per click then upgrade and refer and do not rent people as most of them rent bots
2 - Choose PTC with BAP system like PaidVerts where you get BAP and more BAP group more rewarding clicks per day

I am planning to stick with these and will find more time to join some more to make it 150 or 200 Satoshi, I know its low but I think its better to keep earning

I am planning to not leave my faucet and Ptc websites as at least we can expect a quick or instant payment from them even though the rewards are on the lower side. As per my calculations I am earning around 100 or more Satoshi daily which I feel is not bad but I would like to ask the community if earning 100 satoshi daily fine?
The fact that you can get instant payment from them is what can make you continue to work on them

I am planning to stick with these and will find more time to join some more to make it 150 or 200 Satoshi, I know its low but I think its better to keep earning
Well you can accumulate those satoshis and try to earn more and put them in some type of interest composed for example in an exchange or for example if you want in crypto.win, it is never little everything adds up if you know how to use it.

Usually, it is very uncommon for a person to earn a tons of satoshis from faucets and ptcs. You need to have a tons of referrals for that.

The fact that you can get instant payment from them is what can make you continue to work on them
That's why I like some of these faucets as I don't have to wait for long to get paid even if the rewards are low

I haven't used any faucets website recently. It's not like I don't know that someone can be able to earn cryptocurrency from using them but when I look at the time and efforts I need to invest in using some of those faucets website and what I'm to earn, it's absolutely discouraging.

I haven't used any faucets website recently. It's not like I don't know that someone can be able to earn cryptocurrency from using them but when I look at the time and efforts I need to invest in using some of those faucets website and what I'm to earn, it's absolutely discouraging.
That is true, faucets and PTC are not worth it, but in my humble opinion, you should try to earn at least 10000 satoshis a day on these websites, if not, for me it is a waste of time, which they already are, but if you are not able to earn at least 10000 satoshis a day, I do not think it can be of great help even if you see it as a long-term investment and you do not need to liquidate those satoshis for fiat money.

That is true, faucets and PTC are not worth it, but in my humble opinion, you should try to earn at least 10000 satoshis a day on these websites, if not, for me it is a waste of time, which they already are, but if you are not able to earn at least 10000 satoshis a day, I do not think it can be of great help even if you see it as a long-term investment and you do not need to liquidate those satoshis for fiat money.

Exactly my point! When you look at the work that you need to put in before you can be able to make any reasonable from those faucets and PTC websites, you're going to discover that it's definitely going to be far more profitable for you to invest that time and energy into another good project that's going to pay something close to your effort's worth

Exactly my point! When you look at the work that you need to put in before you can be able to make any reasonable from those faucets and PTC websites, you're going to discover that it's definitely going to be far more profitable for you to invest that time and energy into another good project that's going to pay something close to your effort's worth
In a faucet the maximum you can collect is 3-4 satoshis every 5 minutes, which is very little, if you do surveys on the platform it may be profitable to use it, I have seen faucets like Cointiply that pay very well to conduct surveys, but only by clicking the faucet and completing PTC ads you will not able to accumulate even 0.01 BTC in 2 years.

in fact even PTP forums are much better at getting some Bitcoin than any faucet, I only recommend using some faucet if you have more methods of earning online, but if you depend on them, you will have a hard time.

In a faucet the maximum you can collect is 3-4 satoshis every 5 minutes, which is very little, if you do surveys on the platform it may be profitable to use it, I have seen faucets like Cointiply that pay very well to conduct surveys, but only by clicking the faucet and completing PTC ads you will not able to accumulate even 0.01 BTC in 2 years.

in fact even PTP forums are much better at getting some Bitcoin than any faucet, I only recommend using some faucet if you have more methods of earning online, but if you depend on them, you will have a hard time.

Yeah, that's very correct. Using faucets website will just waste your time to the point where if you're the smart type of person, you're going to start questioning your mindset for trying to make use of them in the beginning. You even get paid more for doing day's job in a construction company's work site than using faucets website. PTP forums if you can get them definitely pays you better based on the time you put in it.

Yeah, that's very correct. Using faucets website will just waste your time to the point where if you're the smart type of person, you're going to start questioning your mindset for trying to make use of them in the beginning. You even get paid more for doing day's job in a construction company's work site than using faucets website. PTP forums if you can get them definitely pays you better based on the time you put in it.

Faucets are a BIG waste of time. There is no way a self-respecting person would play games in order to earn such a small amount of money. It is a big joke. The fact of the matter remains that many faucets actually get closed down quite quickly because the owner soon realises that less and less players are interested in the faucet project. This eventually leads to closure of faucet sites very quickly.

The only site where I earned satoshi was on adbtc.top. It is a ptc site that pays in bitcoin. When, I was active on the site, I was earning around 300 satoshi per day. Sometimes I managed to sell my referrals for as much as 50 thousand satoshis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back