What's new

How many online jobs have you had?

Actually I think working on only paid to post site can not give you what you wanted but to engage your into other online earnings site can actually add to what you earned on ptp site it will be much better.

I work primarily on paid to post forum. Most of my earnings online actually comes from the ptp forum..I have made lots of money here but it still not enough to cater for my daily needs.

Speaking from a picoworkers perspective, I can say I have done so many online tasks/jobs. The site offers so many jobs and offers to pick from. Although, most of them don't have high pay, they do accumulate a considerable value after some time.

I'm into blogging now, and I think that am very much satisfy with it,for picoworkers I have been working on that plartform but the rate which they offer for each task this days seems to be low so I still do my work but not as often as before.

Actually I dont have any online jobs or business for now though I am into forums and I earned alot of money from them but I dont consider it as business but I am still hoping I could start something better.

The only online job I had was only one I do bizdustry apart from bizdustry there is no one I have, for now I am OK with the one have because of my time because I don't have enough time for that.

@joy101,I think that its ok for you and its like you are a student if you are contented with bizdustry here then there is nothing wrong with that,but for me I have more than Two face of work am doing online for now bizdustry is one of them and I also work with some survey site

I do not have much online jobs but I plan to get more of the online jobs. Basically, I work with only the paid to post forums..I Intend to get so many other platforms to work with.

All the work that I have been doing online has been major contributing to other projects of relaxing and I have not really had the opportunity to be able to have my own personal job.

Over the years?

I mean in terms of working for other people, I would say a handful. Working for myself is more recent thing having started that in 2015 or so.

I have only been able to have two jobs in the past which was a community manager and a virtual assistant and to be honest I have had a very good experience in the both of them and will want to develop.

I can't really say for sure, as I didn't really put in much effort in counting, I once tried affiliate marketing, but it didn't really go well, as I was not paid after making sales. I also went into writing articles as well and working on forums.
I would like to know the platform where you registered as an affiliate marketer and you didn't get your commission. I am currently into affiliate marketing as well, when I started I didn't know anything about it so I had to by a course and now I'm making sales and my commissions are paid to my Nigerian bank account directly.

I have actually had three online jobs to be honest. The first one was for me to be a major contributor in a social media advertising campaigns and I have also worked as a community manager for a crypto company.

I have actually had three online jobs to be honest. The first one was for me to be a major contributor in a social media advertising campaigns and I have also worked as a community manager for a crypto company.
Those jobs must be paying you high amount of money,for money I specialize in blogging and I also do affiliate marketing but blgging is my major occupationn here its the only way which am earning now online and I do forum psoting as well

I wish I could have at least 2 regular-paying online jobs where I could earn more and enjoy working at the same time. I have learned some exciting experiences from this forum.

I wish I could have at least 2 regular-paying online jobs where I could earn more and enjoy working at the same time. I have learned some exciting experiences from this forum.
why not search for one,for me I think that I have more than three program which am working with right now at the start it was difficult but now I do more than three type of jobs and am still learning programing language which I can see with fiverr when I get my full degree of knowledge

Currently I have only one or single way of income generation online and I consider the income as nothing much and I am still looking for other new options to which may helped me earned some good income online.

I don't really know how to go about the whole thing because the money that I make online are basically peanuts and I needed enough money to make some cash for myself.

I'm an internet person and have worked on different platforms such as managing websites, writing, posting on social media, paying for postings on websites, researching on different websites, etc.

I have been able to do at least three online job since I have started working actively on line. They have not really paid me very much but the most important thing is that I learnt a lot from the people I met.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back