How many keywords is too many?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
When you try to rank an article or site, how many keywords do you use per 100 or 1000 words?
I need to get up to date what good keyword density is :D

You should not use the main keyword in your article more than three times. You use the main keyword at the introduction. This is usually within the first 100 words of the article. The second time you are going to make use of the keyword should be at the middle of the article. The last time should be at the conclusion of the article.

As far as I know you can use 5-6 keywords (primary and secondary) with at least 5 percent density on your content. If you use more than this number, you will be labeled as keyword stuffing.

You should not use the main keyword in your article more than three times. You use the main keyword at the introduction. This is usually within the first 100 words of the article. The second time you are going to make use of the keyword should be at the middle of the article. The last time should be at the conclusion of the article.

As far as I know you can use 5-6 keywords (primary and secondary) with at least 5 percent density on your content. If you use more than this number, you will be labeled as keyword stuffing.
I see so not more than 3 times, that didn't change I guess. Well this is a lot of good info especially knowing the percentage of how much I am allowed to use before being punished.

Whenever my article is just about crossing the 300 to 350 words current I am going to use 3 to 4 keywords. I believe that using as much as seven or eight key what is too much and it is very unnecessary.

Whenever my article is just about crossing the 300 to 350 words current I am going to use 3 to 4 keywords. I believe that using as much as seven or eight key what is too much and it is very unnecessary.
This is keyword stuffing when you have more than necessary in your article. 3 is okay for every 1000 word articles to stay under the radar. If your articles are seasoned with too much keywords you may likely get penalized as a result.

This is keyword stuffing when you have more than necessary in your article. 3 is okay for every 1000 word articles to stay under the radar. If your articles are seasoned with too much keywords you may likely get penalized as a result.
This is an excellent response though I'll say you need more than 3 keywords per 1000 words, I can say around 5 is okay. Though you need to try to work your way around it like you highlighted and just ensure it doesn't appear too much.

This is an excellent response though I'll say you need more than 3 keywords per 1000 words, I can say around 5 is okay. Though you need to try to work your way around it like you highlighted and just ensure it doesn't appear too much.
The article length should go beyond 1000 words if you are going to include the main keyword 5 times in the article. Google search engine won't detect your content if it is well written and has good on page optimisation.

I think a 5% keywords should be embedded in your article. This will help your website ranks higher. It's more or less writing the minds of your potential visitors. It is very important to note that SEO is very important for a blogger.

Select keywords that are pertinent to the topic of each webpage. Each keyword should be strategically selected and placed. Keep in mind not to exceed 20 keywords per page regardless of whether the ideal keyword density matches up with the amount of content

You should never have more than three exact match keywords for every 1000 words you have in your content. this will help to prevent over optimisation of exact match keyword in the content you are publishing on your site.

I have heard about this before that it's good to not input key words more that twice but is there a particular reason for this action? Is it a principle and how effective is it?

I have heard about this before that it's good to not input key words more that twice but is there a particular reason for this action? Is it a principle and how effective is it?
The major aim is to have low keyword density in your article. You can even decide to put one into it but it is good not to go overboard to avoid keyword cannibalization and over optimisation. Google is intelligent enough to know the context of your blog post unlike before. Even if you use the keyboard 1 times you are still going to rank for the exact keyword.

The standard keyword usage ratio is 5 percent. In other words, for every 100 words you write, you can use 5 keywords. You will also have to use 2-3 secondary keywords and one primary keyword. You can keep these secondary and primary keywords 5 percent of your total word count.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back