What's new

How many hours a week would you say you spend gaming?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I used to play a lot more when I was younger. I just had more free time. These days I am probably only playing maybe 4 hours a week. Sometimes more if I have a longer weekend. When a new game I want comes out, I do play more but it doesn't last long. Maybe only a month or two. How many hours a week would you say you spend gaming?

The only game I play actively is Pokemon GO and the time I play it varies. For the most part, I open the app multiple times a day, but I don't go out of the house every day to go play it in public, so there's not really a set amount of hours I spend playing it a week.

I'm not really a gaming fan or freak though, I like to play games once a while most especially when the game is to do with something I enjoy playing for example football manager and adventure games

Now a days I don't get much time so I would say about 20hrs a week. When I really have time, I play for about 10hrs a day lol

Now a days I don't get much time so I would say about 20hrs a week. When I really have time, I play for about 10hrs a day lol
You're playing more than I can even dream of. I can only play 1 hour every day and it's not every day I play. It's between 5 hours or 6 hours I play video games in a week.

I used to play more than 6 hours but work have taken up most of my time. There's nothing I can do to improve on my gaming time.

You're playing more than I can even dream of. I can only play 1 hour every day and it's not every day I play. It's between 5 hours or 6 hours I play video games in a week.

I used to play more than 6 hours but work have taken up most of my time. There's nothing I can do to improve on my gaming time.
Haha I manage to play 2hrs a day even though I'm totally occupied.

Haha I manage to play 2hrs a day even though I'm totally occupied.
It's like today, I've not been able to play even for 5 minutes and I don't have any guarantees of playing any for now. I might get a chance to play in the night before going to bed but it all depends on how sleepy I feel by the time. I will never sacrifice my sleep for playing video games.

It's like today, I've not been able to play even for 5 minutes and I don't have any guarantees of playing any for now. I might get a chance to play in the night before going to bed but it all depends on how sleepy I feel by the time. I will never sacrifice my sleep for playing video games.
Haha same here but I play on phone now a days so it's easy to access for me. Before going to bed I play for a couple of hours and then go off to sleep. I think you play on PC only.

Haha same here but I play on phone now a days so it's easy to access for me. Before going to bed I play for a couple of hours and then go off to sleep. I think you play on PC only.
My smartphone is the last place for me to play video games. I don't see it as a good enough platform for playing video games and it's why I don't play any kind of video games on my smartphone now. I must be home to play on either by Playstation 5 or on my PC.

The hours I spend playing games vary. I spend a lot of time working online so I hardly have time to play game but there are some times I will not feel like working at all and I will just play game all through the day without working

When I was creating video game content and live streaming, I would play video games anything from 5 - 9 hours but that was because I was also earning that as money and that was my main source of income.

At the moment due to me now making freelance work my main source, I tend to only play around 2 - 3 hours now if that each day.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back