How many followers do you have on X?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am curious if anyone has a lot of followers. I know a few people that have well over 15k followers. One has over 100k. Myself, I have just over 1,000. I had another account that had over 5,000 but it was banned. Not sure why either. How many followers do you have on X?

I only have a little over 100 and I barely get any post engagement on X. That's one of the reasons why I don't really post much on the platform, I'll reply to some Tweets here and there but I barely ever post my own Tweets.

Very few since I lost my old account where I had more than 300 followers which is when I actively used Twitter, right now I think I have a little more than 20 followers, and there are really a lot for the little I use the platform.

I have over a dozen accounts on X, most of these accounts are associated with my website or business but I also have a personal account. On my personal account, I have around 600 followers, but I have a few accounts that have over 10k followers.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back