What's new

How many earn for design and programming?

A PROGRAMMER SHOULD EARN MORE, IT IS NOT EASY TO PROGRAM, ANY WEBSITE THAT TELLS YOU THAT IT IS EASY, THAT PERSON IS A LAIR. DESIGNERS WORK WITH ALREADY PACKAGE, ALL THEY NEED IS TO USE THE FINISH PROGRAM WHICH THE PROGRAMMER HAS ALREADY BUILD. THOUGH BOTH ARE GOOD, PUT THE PAY IS DIFFERENT FROM BOTH SIDE.

Programming and design is a good digital skills anybody can learn to make money online. For example you can decide to go into freelancing and register on different freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork to màke money with your skills

if you are programer or designer you will earn a lot An individual can excel at both, but typically you can get more production out of one programmer and one graphic designer than one person doing both (Assuming the two are talented enough). On the other hand, it may be easier to get one person to understand what the client really wants. Yes, it is possible........
we earn a massive amount of money by designing and programming because these are high paid subject which read mostly in information technology like field most as google and facebook companies paid very much money for programmer and designer.

To earn more money from this profession need more skills and training. They are both great career path for anyone passionate about any of the two skills. Both are very demanding hence I will advise anyone to choose anyone as a career path and focus on that instead of trying to carry both skills along.

..Hmm.. Acctually its rear! I'm not saying there isn't people that are good at both, I mean very good, its rear before you see them.
Quote of the day!
The economy is not favorable at the moment but its doesn't stop you from succeeding!! Keep the fight.

7 of the highest paid fields in the design industry
UX design. UX design tops the list as the most lucrative field, with an average yearly salary of $96,505. ...
Product design. ...
UI design. ...
Video game design. ...
Multimedia art and animation. ...
Web design. ...
Exhibit design

Design-oriented programming is a way to author computer applications using a combination of text, graphics, and style elements in a unified code-space. The goal is to improve the experience of program writing for software developers, boost accessibility, and reduce eye-strain.

A game can't be created without both the designer and programmer working closely together from start to finish. Game designers are responsible for the overall creative vision of the game while programmers have the technological know-how to implement the game designers' ideas and bring them to life using computer code

if you are programer or designer you will earn a lot An individual can excel at both, but typically you can get more production out of one programmer and one graphic designer than one person doing both (Assuming the two are talented enough). On the other hand, it may be easier to get one person to understand what the client really wants. Yes, it is possible........
I have been taking some classes on how to be a professional graphics design for a period of time now,but it seems not to be easy for me tho. But I won't give up on my dreams because it is what I always wanted to do or to become in life. So that I could face any client who need my services and give them the best of the best in it.

In my country, people do not earn much for designing websites. I think the average salary of a web designer is almost 15,000-25,000 rupees. I am not sure about how much people earn in other countries. However, the average salary of people living in Pakistan is just too low and people have to work like slaves in here.

There is a training that I have signed up for, it has to do with graphics design. So I hope to learn a lot from the training so that I can use it to earn some money online as a freelancer. If I can couple it with my offline earnings it will be good
If you have a skilled in programming and designing you earn more money if you
have no knowledge about it than get diploma from recognized institutions and practice on Excel and start work you can easily earn graphics are very compitative and easy to learn

The design field can be competitive and demanding, but it's a great career path for anyone truly passionate about art. ... While design jobs can be competitive and demanding, it's a great career path for anyone truly passionate about visual aesthetics.
The truth is that the field of programming and software design is competitive, but very paying if you are good at what you do. If programming is really your passion then you will not find it difficult to learn to the extreme and that will generate more fund to you

The recent trend have showed that more persons are going into design as profession and for me, I think it's profitable and has a large market. With the development of freelancing pages like fiverr, upwork and so others, more and more persons are becoming designer

I only earn from bizdustry I don't really know about programming and graphic design, but I have interest on them I know I will still have to learn it with time, I must really do so I tell you all I need is someone that can guide me through that's all.

I think knowing both things is always advantage for you and business/client as well as you can design and code means faster process for your client while you have bargaining power to charge higher prices.

As much as am willing to be a programmer or design apps or site, I have not been able to start it. This is because I need someone to put me through. So, I am not into designs and programming for now. The training is on the high amount in my country.

In theory, you can earn a lot as a programmar and a designer. However, if you actually venture in the market, you will find that this niche is also very competitive.

Are you considering becoming a freelance web developer after working as a "traditionally hired" web developer? Are you a self-employed web developer looking for new ways to supplement your income and expand your skill set? On all counts, I've been there and done that. In this post, I'll go through some of the main considerations you can make before taking the plunge.

It is possible for one person to be doing design and programming at the same time and also understand the customer. but I still believe that two heads are better than one.

Programming is very profitable but the stress and effort required is very great, that is why a lot of people give up on programming easily these days.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back