What's new

How many earn for design and programming?

Programming and designing can earn you well, however, you must know that just like other niches, programming and designing is also highly saturated niche.
Post automatically merged:

I am not a programmar or a designer, therefore, I do not earn from programming or designing. However, just by having programming and designing skills, you will not earn. you need to have high level of skills.

Last edited:
designers earn different than programmers (sometimes programmers earn even more, but designers can find gigs real easier than programmers), also it depends on what programming language you are dealing with

Yes, People out there are making money. From designing and programming. Software programmers and graphics designers have been earning a lot. You just need to have the skills and the job will come.

if you are programer or designer you will earn a lot An individual can excel at both, but typically you can get more production out of one programmer and one graphic designer than one person doing both (Assuming the two are talented enough). On the other hand, it may be easier to get one person to understand what the client really wants. Yes, it is possible........
I don't actually do any of those because i don't have the skills... Although I'v undergone the training some years back but the world as change.

Certainly, an individual can excel at both and have high productivity. It really depends on how hard the person is willing to work.

Yes professionalism is focussing on a particular aspect of a profession and becoming an authority in that field. You will most certainly get the best from a person who is strictly focused on graphic designing than one who is both into graphic design and programing

I don't actually earn money for programming or website design in because I don't program website or design website as the case may be but it is my cousin brother that is into doing that.

The design and programming field can be quite demanding and competitive sometimes, but it is a great job and career path if one choose to follow the path, design and website programmer are always good at what they do.

The designing and programming field is one that is very profitable at its best and I person ally have earned some money from design gigs on Photoshop before

Both fields of work are very different and unrelated. If you see a person into both, you will find out that the person is actually very good at a particular one of the two than in both. Concentration on one is best

There is a general misconception among people that designing and programming can make you a fortune. Well, Mark Zucker made a fortune by designing and programming Facebook. Not very few people have that kind of skill. For most people designing and programming can only earn a decent income, enough to maintain their life.

The amount of money a programmer can all depends on the project at hand. But on average in the corporate world, average take-home of programmers is $1000 per month. There is possibility of anymore if the person works as a freelancer.

I think that teh question of how many will depend on teh type of job that has been put in place in order to complete the coding because if it is manageable by one person then i say go ahead and only pay one person for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back