What's new

How many different virus programs do you use at once?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Currently I am using Windows Defender and Malwarebytes (free version). Should I be using any others along with these two? I am too cheap to pay for Malwarebytes, but I know it is a good program and might consider getting it soon. What other virus programs would you suggest checking out? No MacAfee though.

Anti-virus tend to make your PC slow. It is recommended not to use more than one at a time. What's the same what I follow. I just have a McAFee installed which protects me in real time.

I use 2, that is, Windows defender that came preinstalled on my computer, and I also use Avast antivirus, although sometimes it is more annoying than useful honestly, I have never used more than two antivirus on my computer, which I do not think is sincerely necessary as long as those used are reliable.

I use 360 Total Security, this anti-virus comes with 360 Internet protection, a browser extension for browsing security. I use just one program. I have never used more than one anti-virus programs.

If you have much knowledge about computers and the internet you don't even need an antivirus. But for basic users, one antivirus with real-time protection is enough as antivirus tends to use some resources and always runs in the background therefore more than one antivirus program could slow down a PC if you have a low-end PC.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back