What's new

How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olajidey

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello, I want to have an idea of how lucrative it is to run a Viewing centre for live matches.....

I want to use the upcoming Nations Cup as an opportunity to jump start the hustle, I have no idea on how it is to run one, and I'm here, asking business owners, or individuals with experience, ideas, and inside knowledge to give me a little OT in the business.....

P. S, I have a large space, two TV's and getting chairs are not a problem for me

You will need to subscribe to any tv satellite companies so that you have access to station showing football then you also look for bouncers because some people can try sneaking in.

That will be a great idea of business for. A foot ball viewing center is very lucrative and profitable business. As that you have get all items needed to be doing the business, the only thing remain for you is to be subscribing to DSTv satellite.

Indeed, if you manage Football Viewing Center properly, you will find out that it is a very lucrative and reliable business that has very product life cycle potentials. You could be making revenue between N50, 000 to N100, 000 per week, depending on the time of the season and the capacity of the viewing center.

Football viewing business is a very lucrative business, my friend is into it, and I know how much he earns daily😲, it's on the very high side, just make sure you have a very large hall for the football viewing house.

You will need to subscribe to any tv satellite companies so that you have access to station showing football then you also look for bouncers because some people can try sneaking in.
Lol, that's true, when it comes to football match especially the grand finale of UCL. Some can try to sneak in to pip the match when they didn't pay fees to watch. So putting down security in the tunnel to stop any sneaking in.

Security is the major factor because in viewing centres lot of things can happen aside those sneaking , there could be fight and without proper security televisions and other vital properties could get broken.

Its very profitable and lucrative business as its almost everybody like going to viewing centre for the fact that most people have TV's at home still yet they prefer going to viewing centre due to how lively it used to be.

There is a sports bar here inside a 5-star hotel. It has a big monitor that shows international sporting games like soccer and American football, hockey, etc. When I saw the price list of the drinks and snacks I was quite intimidated because it looked expensive to me. In fairness to that sports bar the customers are hotel guests and the walk-in guys who looked wealthy. Maybe it is the high prices of the food and drinks that makes the sports bar profitable.

Currently it's not advisable to setup such business due to lockdown, (unless your location is not affected) because the authority might shut down your place for not adhering to covid-19 guidelines. Also many bars, restaurants and eateries now show live matches, and people prefers using the money that they will pay at viewing centres to watch to buy drinks at this locations and then watch the matches free.

Hello, I want to have an idea of how lucrative it is to run a Viewing centre for live matches.....

I want to use the upcoming Nations Cup as an opportunity to jump start the hustle, I have no idea on how it is to run one, and I'm here, asking business owners, or individuals with experience, ideas, and inside knowledge to give me a little OT in the business.....

P. S, I have a large space, two TV's and getting chairs are not a problem for me
This business is very profitable . But now a days because of COVID 19 situation, this business is not as much profitable as it was in old days. So wait... When the virus problem ll solve then you can start it.

Football viewing center business is a very good and lucrative business, it's quite easy to start, with little capital and based on the fact that football lovers are increasingbday by day one can be sure he won't regret opening a center for it

Football viewing center cannot thrive in the urban areas where everyone has no time to watch football matches. Rather make developing areas your target so you can maximize profits

It is a very lucrative business, my uncle is into the business and I sometimes stag there just to spectate, I tell m you, I was surprised when I saw the income in just a month.

Indeed, if you manage Football Viewing Center properly, you will find out that it is a very lucrative and reliable business that has very product life cycle potentials. You could be making revenue between N50, 000 to N100, 000 per week, depending on the time of the season and the capacity of the viewing center.

You have my full support on regards to this. It is very lucrative and profitable. The sport football on it own has brought thousands of different persons from different places together as one. Most especially the males. The male are so addicted to football that they can conceal an appointment just to watch a match.

And if you happen to have a center, you are in for business. Most especially during world cup season.
Post automatically merged:

You have my full support on regards to this. It is very lucrative and profitable. The sport football on it own has brought thousands of different persons from different places together as one. Most especially the males. The male are so addicted to football that they can conceal an appointment just to watch a match.

And if you happen to have a center, you are in for business. Most especially during world cup season.

Absolutely this business is very lucrative and lucrative. You must do it. It will be very good for you because people love it and like it. You have got all the things to do it. All you need is DStv Satellites.And this business is done by a lot of people, my friend also does it and says I make a lot of profit from it

Its a very lucrative business,but you need to conduct your survey of environment and know your competitions and all. aside this, the business is an advisable thing to get into..i would also like to get into it if chance permits

There is no scope of this type of business in Pakistan and I don't think that this business have high profits, but if you observed the demand from people in your area, then definitely you should go for it.

Football viewing centre is a very profitable business in its own preferable location. This is a business that can only thrive in rural or developing areas where most of the people can't afford the materials for viewing football from home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back