What's new

How long does it take you to earn a single $$ online?

If it happens that I am working on Bizdustry, it is usually takes me about 6 hours at present because of the brake issue by the forum software. It takes me about 15 minutes to make 10 comments. So the combined amount of time I spent is 1 hour 30 minutes to finish 50 comment which will gives me $1 in a day.

Mine takes me about 2-3 hours a day online due to lack of on demand skill at the moment.

How long do you spend online in a day doing tasks before earning your first $1?
Most days i even get to spend a total of four hours trying to earn a dollar especially on paid to post sites.
On days when i am more relaxed, i can spend three hours to make a dollar.
I think even when you are skilled, delivering on a client's job sometimes may take a couple of hours, though for a better pay.

Most days i even get to spend a total of four hours trying to earn a dollar especially on paid to post sites.
On days when i am more relaxed, i can spend three hours to make a dollar.
I think even when you are skilled, delivering on a client's job sometimes may take a couple of hours, though for a better pay.
If I am working on Trendri, it takes me about 10 posts to make one dollar. And it usually takes me about 5 hours to complete the ten posts. Because I will have to research for the topic type and correct the errors in the content before publishing.

Although it depends on my knowledge on the kind of topics I see every day here, I wish it cost more money for time I spend here, when am less busy I spent 4 hours to reach 50 post in a day.

If it happens that I am working on Bizdustry, it is usually takes me about 6 hours at present because of the brake issue by the forum software. It takes me about 15 minutes to make 10 comments. So the combined amount of time I spent is 1 hour 30 minutes to finish 50 comment which will gives me $1 in a day.
I do make one comment in three to four minutes, because I have to click on the topic , read and digest before i can start typing to reply so most of the time it takes me five to six hours before making $1.

I do make one comment in three to four minutes, because I have to click on the topic , read and digest before i can start typing to reply so most of the time it takes me five to six hours before making $1.
it is good to understand the topic before someone could go ahead and make a comment. Sometimes it takes me 1 minute to make a comment. so I spent about 15 minutes to make 10 comments depending on the speed of the internet I'm using.

To making a single $ per day is not an easy job even though it depends on the various forum someone may decide to work with. Some may takes them up to two days and some a day depending on their effort.
Well earning a single $ is not quite an easy task to perform most especially some of the online platforms which are available which makes it very stressful to meet up to their terms of operation and maximize income.

Last edited:
It doesn't take me so much time to earn $1 online, but the problem is that I have got lots o things to do in sschool that I believe I can't leave them to just be looking for $1 Online.

It will take 3 hours before one could make something one dollar online. Most importantly, it depends on the demand of the websites. But I will spend close to 3 hrs on bizdustry .

It earned a single $ online, depends on the site you are working with. Sometimes some the site may takes you a full day to mine a single $ while others depends on your ability to carried out their task.

It depends , if you are working as a freelancer it may even take less than 1 hour to make up to that if your rating is good. generally it depends on the platform you are making this money from that will determine how much you are to make on daily basis.

Sometimes it takes some people more than a day to mine a single $ depending on the various site you visit and their mode of payment. Sometimes some can earned a single $ within or less than an hour.

I don't invest all my time her so it take me up to 12 hours, but you can earn 1 dollar in just 1hours if you dedicate your time on bizdustry, this platform is a great platform if you really work hard

Mine takes me about 2-3 hours a day online due to lack of on demand skill at the moment.

How long do you spend online in a day doing tasks before earning your first $1?
I make one dollars at this rate too most especially when I work on bizdustry. It will definitely take me less than two to three hours in another forum. It all depends on how difficult that task are .

It usually takes me close to one hour if u do not get distracted with other things. But in some cases I spend more time than that when I am not fully focused for that day.

Earning these days online has become a very hot cake never like before. sometimes it takes me more 2 to 3 hours to earned a single $ compared to some days back that within 1 hour I can earned more than that.

I will spend close to 3 hrs before I could complete all the 60 comments on bizdustry. I spend more than that on certain websites. It all depends on the difficulties of the platform.

It took me about one hour thirty minutes to earn $2.46 on another forum and I really enjoyed it because it was very interesting commenting on different topics available there.

It took me about one hour thirty minutes to earn $2.46 on another forum and I really enjoyed it because it was very interesting commenting on different topics available there.
I can see that you don't want to share the site that paid you almost $2.5 in one and half hrs. Anyways, the essence of this medium is to help each other in making money. You have been neglecting the comments.

earning online and some of the site is actually an easy task sometimes it takes some people even a days to be able to complete there task on bizdustry. I personally it takes me almost 2 hours to get done.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back