What's new

How long does it take to learn programming on your own?

I think this depends largely on individual who wants to learn programming language. We have different personal drives. I am going to see the level of your determination would determine how fast you can learn a programming language. You should be able to master programming language in 6 months if you are highly determined and dedicated.

The amount of time needed to learn programming is dependent on the individual and no one else; you're as fast as your learning capacity can carry.
Though I'll say it takes at least 4-6 months for one to become proficient at a language with constant practice.

For VPS it is expected 4 months to learn most of the Programmation tricks especially for Almalinux with CPanel added to most of CPanel features for installation and parking the pieces of information, FTP section, SSL installation, handling users of VPS.

Around a year for beguiners, and I don't mean just learn it for one year, you will know the basics in one year in and out. This depends of your dedication and free time, but 1 year of coding should get you to the starting line.

I think that it all depends on the type of programming language that you are wanting to learn however i think that if you are very dedicated then it should not take you anything more than one year.

It all depends on your speed and how you understand concept as some people take only 2-3 months and some might needs long as it all about how you code and how you implement in it. I personally took 6 months before I start first commercial project.

It all depends on your speed and how you understand concept as some people take only 2-3 months and some might needs long as it all about how you code and how you implement in it. I personally took 6 months before I start first commercial project.
That is a very decent time frame and it shows that you are able to grasp concepts relatively quickly and therefore i think that if you have to learn new skills to add to that it will be at a faster rate.

Yes but sometime what happen is that when you learn fast and doesn't perform enough practice than you can easily forgot your concepts and also you might struggle to solve complex problems.

Python is relatively easy to learn compared to old languages such as C, C++. You can have a good grasp of Python within 3 months. You can create your own apps and software using python just by watching tutorials and youtube videos.

I'm planning to start learning programming in the next couple of months. I want to do it by following courses i can find online. Which programs, websites courses would you recommend? And also jow long did it take you to learn programming?
How fast you learn a new skills depends on many thing. First is the mode of delivery of the content. Then next it is how well you practice. I would suggest you get some reputable institution that is authorised to offer programming training. Because that will determine the quality of the training you will get. I have personally used Coursera before, and it worked fine for me. Maybe you should check it out.

Python is relatively easy to learn compared to old languages such as C, C++. You can have a good grasp of Python within 3 months. You can create your own apps and software using python just by watching tutorials and youtube videos.
That is what i have seen people say however i have been trying to learn the language via python and anaconda and i have found that it is actually quite difficult on my end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back