What's new

How long did you date before you got married?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you got married, how long did it take from your first date until you were married? Was it a quick period of time where you dated, fell in love and then got married? I have yet to get married, as I am waiting for the right woman, but I hope one day to meet one so I can settle down and have kids. I think it would probably take me a few years before I decide to get married with someone. Maybe less depending on how the relationship goes. What about you though?

Six months seems a good time span to get to know a person and decide whether he or she is the right person for us. It is better to invest some time and energy in this particular phase of life as its impact is going to last for a long time.

If you have plans of getting married to any lady you're dating, it's not supposed to be too long dragged out before you get married. I see some footballer doing this by living and dating their woman for years before finally getting married. Some of them even have kids along the way. I would say 3 to 5 months of dating is more than enough to date and get married.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back