What's new

How important is online presence to a business?

Seriously, Corona virus ended lots of small scale businesses that was just coming up when the pandemic hit the world and rocked it hard. My friend who started out poultry business was brought to his knees because he could not get feeds for his birds.
Seriously the virus did a lot of harm to offline businesses in general but the small scale businesses felt the effect most. It was only some few businesses that were doing great in the midst of the virus and those were the ones related to the Corona equipment production.

A little thought i learned about the importance of online business presence.
Online presence can be extremely important for certain types of businesses, especially for trading and onliner Trading companies seeking an audience on the internet. Your company's website does more than just serve as a business card for visitors and clients, it is also a source of potential clients and partners.

I can remember 6 years ago when I posted my small wrist watches products I sell for myself to make money, only to get a call last week about a particular watch on my timeline. So, the presence I had put there 6 years ago still brought back a potential customer.
Wow just amazing, Sir you have a potential and patience. Look after 6 years u received a call and still happy and nor regretting about that hardworking duration. This type of people like you get reward of patience and hardworking . Yes presence brings reward in business.
Post automatically merged:

I can remember 6 years ago when I posted my small wrist watches products I sell for myself to make money, only to get a call last week about a particular watch on my timeline. So, the presence I had put there 6 years ago still brought back a potential customer.
Wow just amazing, Sir you have a potential and patience. Look after 6 years u received a call and still happy and nor regretting about that hardworking duration. This type of people like you get reward of patience and hardworking . Yes presence brings reward in business.

Nowadays, specifically in my country, whenever someone needed something they will first look it up online. Or in social medias. So i believe that online presence of your business is now nessesary in order for your business to grow more and be well known. You also get potential clients and makes your business not only at a small scale area.

Firstly I believe technology must be ultilize properly....Before technology business people always find a way to connect with their customers but now that way is the internet, social media and all...If you want to watch your business crumble then don't link your customers up on the social platform.

Its quite important for the online presence of a company because it means that anyone can reach out to your coampnay and it also adds in confirmation of your identity.adds bringing in valuable customer to your company

You are right , Online presence for offline businesses is really necessary as this will help expose the business to clients and even potential ones , this current pandemic has really taught us that with the online presence a business can grow fast.

The importance of online presence cannot be overemphasized. The world is becoming more digital by the day. Businesses as simple as carpentry are now online. It has been forecasted that within the next decade or two, businesses that aren't online will be out of business.
Online presence has an advantage of creating more potential buyers of your products thereby increasing productivity for a minimal amount.

A strong online presence allows you to build your brand and gain the credibility that you need to attract more customers. Along with making your business readily accessible, online presence also gives your customers an easy way to find out more about what you have to offer.So presence is necessary in online business.

Exactly, I was really shocked when I got the call. At first I thought it was a prank or a scammer but when he explained further, I vividly remembered when I made the ad post and was in awe of such post still having the power to get me people asking for the product.

online presence is one of the most important thing in a business especially on the current age and time where, customers can't meet with their seller physically because of the outbreak of corona virus,, a serious minded business man would have noticed the world is moving gradually from physical marketing to online marketing, people will soon stop going to the market to whatever they need, they can easily place there orders online and it will be delivered to them at home, thinking deeply about this defines the importance of online presence to any business planning to survive in this current age.

A strong online presence allows you to build your brand and gain the credibility that you need to attract more customers. Along with making your business readily accessible, online presence also gives your customers an easy way to find out more about what you have to offer.

Exactly, I was really shocked when I got the call. At first I thought it was a prank or a scammer but when he explained further, I vividly remembered when I made the ad post and was in awe of such post still having the power to get me people asking for the product.
Look how our fortune written. A long years back you posted and still getting calls, this is what nobody thinks how your hardwork pays off. I think now you wrapped up your that business. Am I right ?

How important is online pressence to a business

A strong online presence allows you to build your brand and gain the credibility that you need to attract more customers. Along with making your business readily accessible, online presence also gives your customers an easy way to find out more about what you have to offer

Look how our fortune written. A long years back you posted and still getting calls, this is what nobody thinks how your hardwork pays off. I think now you wrapped up your that business. Am I right ?
Yes, you are right. If anyone else told me that it would be possible to still such feedback inquiry from such post from long time ago, I would never be able to believe it. So, now I'm very committed to making more sales posts on all my social media accounts.

Yes, you are right. If anyone else told me that it would be possible to still such feedback inquiry from such post from long time ago, I would never be able to believe it. So, now I'm very committed to making more sales posts on all my social media accounts.
Yes this will be nice thought. Yes when we enter in the business then we should do all of the requisite things for business which may in the shape of requesting some one or promotion of business by advertising .

Yes this will be nice thought. Yes when we enter in the business then we should do all of the requisite things for business which may in the shape of requesting some one or promotion of business by advertising .
That's very correct. This morning I have already designed some banners about one of my products using canva and they are already uploaded to my Facebook page and Instagram account. I'm still going to design a new one for my Twitter account and YouTube channel.

Online presence can be extremely important for certain types of businesses, especially for trading and onliner Trading companies seeking an audience on the internet. Your company's website does more than just serve as a business card for visitors and clients, it is also a source of potential clients and partners. That is why it's so important not only to get the design and appearance of your site right but also the technical aspects: source code, keywords and search engine optimisation In other words, in order to increase the number of visitors . It is important to follow certain rules and guidelines when developing a website. Even a visually poorly designed site can bring in potential clients if its online presence is good enough.?
An online presence can never be written out in totality. One needs an online presence for global recognition. One also needs an online presence for people to connect to one's brand and grow from such connections. Online presence is an integral aspect of business in this century.

Online presence can be extremely important for certain types of businesses, especially for trading and onliner Trading companies seeking an audience on the internet. Your company's website does more than just serve as a business card for visitors and clients, it is also a source of potential clients and partners. That is why it's so important not only to get the design and appearance of your site right but also the technical aspects: source code, keywords and search engine optimisation In other words, in order to increase the number of visitors . It is important to follow certain rules and guidelines when developing a website. Even a visually poorly designed site can bring in potential clients if its online presence is good enough.?
An online presence can never be written out in totality. One needs an online presence for global recognition. One also needs an online presence for people to connect to one's brand and grow from such connections. Online presence is an integral aspect of business in this century.

That's very correct. This morning I have already designed some banners about one of my products using canva and they are already uploaded to my Facebook page and Instagram account. I'm still going to design a new one for my Twitter account and YouTube channel.
Oh great , you are an experienced person. What's you Facebook Id or account, I'll send you a friend request there too. Looking Nice man. This is the part of business. If we have technology and Internet then we should use them to assist us.

Oh great , you are an experienced person. What's you Facebook Id or account, I'll send you a friend request there too. Looking Nice man. This is the part of business. If we have technology and Internet then we should use them to assist us.
I try to learn one new thing or skill every time I get an opportunity to do so. And YouTube has been my major source of knowledge when it comes to learning. There are countless training resources on YouTube that are capable of equipping you on any skill.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back