What's new

How important is it to understand the charts for investing in any cryptocurrency? Can or should you invest without knowing them?

In order to have the most out of your trading experience, reading and understanding charts is an essential skill. For seasoned traders, this is something that comes easily with the countless hours spent reading and deciphering patterns and charts, for someone who is new to space, learning technical analysis can be a daunting task and quite intimidating.

Although with the knowledge of the charts it is very likely to have positive results, it is also possible to fall into losses in view of the volatility of the currency, but it is still safer to generate profits than to invest without the necessary knowledge.
Even with all the knowledge in the world on cryptocurrency trading, it does not guarantee that you will not make some profits from your trade and losses as well because the situation of the market especially currently, it's not predictable at all.

In order to have the most out of your trading experience, reading and understanding charts is an essential skill. For seasoned traders, this is something that comes easily with the countless hours spent reading and deciphering patterns and charts, for someone who is new to space, learning technical analysis can be a daunting task and quite intimidating.
Thanks for your suggestion and comment @Seno inyang, indeed at the beginning in the graphs is observed something complex, however after spending time it is easier to understand. I also understand the importance of this skill, for better results in cryptocurrency trading.
Even with all the knowledge in the world on cryptocurrency trading, it does not guarantee that you will not make some profits from your trade and losses as well because the situation of the market especially currently, it's not predictable at all.
That's exactly what I mean @Heatman, currently there is a lot of crypto instability and anything can happen. Of course it is "likely" to get better results with knowledge.

Of course you don't need to be an expert on charts or technical analysis to become an investor, what you need to master is to buy crypto at a low price and sell when the price is high. Charts are needed for short-term analysis which are often used by traders.

Of course you don't need to be an expert on charts or technical analysis to become an investor, what you need to master is to buy crypto at a low price and sell when the price is high. Charts are needed for short-term analysis which are often used by traders.
This is exactly what other members have commented @Suba, however others recommend that it is necessary for both long and short term investment. In the end I have been learning some small details from the charts.

That is so true. For most longterm holders of crypto, all you need to do is to check the prices. The daily traders are the ones who have to learn how to study the graphs well.

Any one who move into anything without a proper orientation might not make progress or might find it difficult to succeed,so I won't invest on anything I do not have proper orientation on

Any one who move into anything without a proper orientation might not make progress or might find it difficult to succeed,so I won't invest on anything I do not have proper orientation on
I assume that when reference is made to movement, it relates to charts, and hence derives its importance. In it, you can see the proper orientation and therefore make the decision whether to invest or wait for a better time.

It is vital that you see everything regarding what your are doing in digital currency. In case you are contributing you can contribute without realizing how to utilize the diagram however in the event that you are exchanging, you need to go advertisement figure out how to utilize the outline before you can begin exchanging

It is vital that you see everything regarding what your are doing in digital currency. In case you are contributing you can contribute without realizing how to utilize the diagram however in the event that you are exchanging, you need to go advertisement figure out how to utilize the outline before you can begin exchanging
It is advice that I value, as other members have recommended it to me. For now I have stabilized and overcome the investment I made at one point, for now I have to learn more in order to benefit from the exchange.

It's wrong to assume that knowledge of the charts is not important it you want to invest in cryptocurrency. If you perhaps buy a coin at the peak of it's run because you want to make an investment, you will become a long term bag holder instead of being an investor.

It's wrong to assume that knowledge of the charts is not important it you want to invest in cryptocurrency. If you perhaps buy a coin at the peak of it's run because you want to make an investment, you will become a long term bag holder instead of being an investor.
In fact, it is already very clear to me that I must go deeper and learn more and more about graphics every day. At the beginning I thought it was not so important, but nowadays, I think differently thanks to the advice given to me by those who have more experience than me.

It is a very bad idea to move into a business without having any knowledge of how it is operated automatically it is will be difficult to earn,same with crypto currency.

Understanding these charts should be of great priority to any cryptocurrency investor or trader as it helps in making trading decisions, not just understanding but also being able to implement the change when necessary.
Very interesting your contribution, as it is correct to implement changes when necessary, since after the comments of the members, I understand the importance, but after having taken a decision, changes may occur at the last minute.
It is a very bad idea to move into a business without having any knowledge of how it is operated automatically it is will be difficult to earn,same with crypto currency.
At the beginning of the publication of the topic, I received several recommendations. Among these are that of investment where it is not necessary to have deep knowledge and trading which is indispensable, and today I have already advanced a lot in terms of graphics.

It's very important to know the charts before investing on any cryotocurrency. not knowing the charts might lead to regrets of your actions.

It's very important to know the charts before investing on any cryotocurrency. not knowing the charts might lead to regrets of your actions.
It is correct that if you do not know the charts clearly, you may have regrets, it is better to know the details of the charts in order to make the right decisions in cryptocurrencies.

It is correct that if you do not know the charts clearly, you may have regrets, it is better to know the details of the charts in order to make the right decisions in cryptocurrencies.
You better understand everything clearly before going into it. It is very important to read and understand them,not understanding them is just like speaking to a deaf man he will definitely not understand anything.

There are different ways to source for signals before you trade in forex and cryptocurrency other than using chart. I have a friend who make use of breaking news to invest in cryptocurrency and Forex.

I have a small investment in cryptocurrencies but I don't know the charts well. Many recommend following them to know when to make a wise decision. While I understand that it is a curve that goes up and down according to supply and demand, I don't know more than that, so I would love to know your opinions and insights.
I dont really know much about reading chart to study and understand crypto currency coin before investing , I just banked on the little knowledge i have about crypto currency and just invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back