What's new

How has your country handled the coronavirus pandemic?

MaxPayne1

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jun 10, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Every country has had different measures to contain and control this pandemic. This may include shutting down borders to any international travellers or countries with high cases or mandatory tests before and/or after travelling. I personally think the UK could've done much better such as closing borders down temporarily as that is part of the reason in the spread of the mutant virus and just general increase in the case. The lockdown restrictions aren't really enforced in my opinion and this is another factor in the risings and the handling by the government has been purely shit.

I think my country did well in handling covid-19 because they were able to control the situation although it was not that serious here in Nigeria we give all the glory to God Almighty.
The only thing I think my country failed to do was the issue of the covid-19 fund, it was very hard to share the fund as many greedy people high jacked it and government hardly helped people with food items and money.

Last edited:
The government of my country took some really drastic measures to combat the spread of the virus which included the closure of the international border and even the states border and the compulsory lockdown or sit at home issued by the government. It wasn't an easy time but we are glad that normalcy has been restored

Pretty well they closed everything when it got started in order to delay the number of the sicks, they also forced peole to wear a mask and to not get too close to each other. It was also ilegall for 10 people to crowd. even now it is still not allowed to not wear a mask, and the cops are doing their jobs with handling it.

Even though a lot of people were against lockdowns, I think our government handled corona virus pandemic pretty well. Compared to the situation in Europe, covid was less devastating in terms of loss of lives. The health care industry was able to handle all covid cases.

Well, our government also handled the pandemic in a better way. However, it was a really bad period for the country. The fact of the matter remains that there were still many people who were violating the rules. Despite this, the country still managed to deal with problems.

The same way the other countries handled Covid19 was how my country did too. There was a lockdown effect until everything blew off with the vaccine produced. If CDC and all the medical team didn't come up with a vaccine for the virus, all of us will be dead by now.

Pretty well they closed everything when it got started in order to delay the number of the sicks, they also forced peole to wear a mask and to not get too close to each other. It was also ilegall for 10 people to crowd. even now it is still not allowed to not wear a mask, and the cops are doing their jobs with handling it.

It was a period that some businesses in my country closed up and didn't function anymore even when the social distancing got lifted. People lost their jobs and there are others that wished that the coronavirus era didn't come at all. I know that there are people still in regrets about the events during that period.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back