What's new

How good would you say you are at making YouTube videos?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
There is a lot of potential in creating YouTube videos, especially for your business or even a product or service you are offering. A YouTube video can be seen by so many on YouTube with how popular YouTube is and how much it is used daily.

I myself have gotten better at making YouTube videos over the years but I am always learning new things along the way as well that help me make the quality of my videos better each time.

How good would you say you are at making YouTube videos? Is it something you would like to learn?

When it comes to making use of YouTube for any kind of video making purposes, I lack so much at it. I have a YouTube channel but I hardy do anything on it. Video contents haven't really been my thing, even though I know how effective it can be. I'm still learning my way through TikTok. If I become good with TikTok, I will then move over to YouTube.

Not very good myself, but to be fair I haven't really tried to make YouTube videos myself. I made a couple videos in my life, but they weren't that great and my editing skill is pretty lacking. But these days we have apps that can help with video production, even making reels and shorts.

Not very good myself, but to be fair I haven't really tried to make YouTube videos myself. I made a couple videos in my life, but they weren't that great and my editing skill is pretty lacking. But these days we have apps that can help with video production, even making reels and shorts.

The way TikTok is designed it makes it very easy for you to make videos using that social media platform. It's what I have been doing for a while which I know I am getting better at it.

I would have to do it for a few months before I will now start try making it on YouTube, copying the skills that I use in making videos on TikTok to see how successful it is going to be on YouTube.

I created my own YouTube channel yesterday. This will tell you I don't have any knowledge on how to make YouTube videos.

The first step have been taken and it's having my own channel. Next up is learning how to use a YouTube channel. When I get all the information I need to start, I will kick off in my new YouTube channel venture.

Posting videos on YouTube is something I feel I will like to go into very soon. Because I want people to see what I do while I also enjoy doing it. So learning on how to grow fast will be my next move

I'm a beginner. Once in a while I tend to upload my gaming videos on YouTube thinking I will continue doing it but somehow I don't continue as I get busy with life. If I continue for a year, for sure I can get better at it.

I was uploading my cover videos on YouTube channel some years ago and I got discouraged with the rate of views and subscribers because I thought it's something that can pay me on time

I'm a beginner. Once in a while I tend to upload my gaming videos on YouTube thinking I will continue doing it but somehow I don't continue as I get busy with life. If I continue for a year, for sure I can get better at it.

I wish to start doing something like this with uploading my gaming videos on YouTube every once in a while. It will help to grow my video contents on YouTube. I keep procrastinating for months and till today, I haven't been able to start uploading those gaming video.

I wish to start doing something like this with uploading my gaming videos on YouTube every once in a while. It will help to grow my video contents on YouTube. I keep procrastinating for months and till today, I haven't been able to start uploading those gaming video.
Just start and see if you are able to be consistent. Keep a small goal of uploading maybe twice a week. If it goes well, next month, make it thrice a week. Like that slowly and gradually keep setting bigger goals. One thing is for sure, if you stay consistent, your channel will grow. 😊

I have rudimentary skills in shooting a video and editing video, therefore, I would say I am not very good at making youtuve videos. Becoming successful as a video content creator is one of my dreams. But sadly I do not have time to master skills

Just start and see if you are able to be consistent. Keep a small goal of uploading maybe twice a week. If it goes well, next month, make it thrice a week. Like that slowly and gradually keep setting bigger goals. One thing is for sure, if you stay consistent, your channel will grow. 😊

I have seen a lot of successful YouTube channels and I know it is something that is going to be very beneficial for me whenever I begin to show commitment and dedication towards growing my own YouTube channel. I'm going to try as much as possible to make out time to start investing in publishing videos which doesn't really have to be long videos on them for now.

I have seen a lot of successful YouTube channels and I know it is something that is going to be very beneficial for me whenever I begin to show commitment and dedication towards growing my own YouTube channel. I'm going to try as much as possible to make out time to start investing in publishing videos which doesn't really have to be long videos on them for now.
Yeah! That's the way to go. All the best, man! :)

I have rudimentary skills in shooting a video and editing video, therefore, I would say I am not very good at making youtuve videos. Becoming successful as a video content creator is one of my dreams. But sadly I do not have time to master skills

I have learning very hard and consistently with TikTok. I find TikTok very easy to use and I made sure to watch a lot of videos on how to use the social media platform. I try as much as possible to upload at least 2 videos on my TikTok every day. I'm using videoleap for my video editing.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back