What's new

How fast is your Internet?

Keranov

How fast is your Internet connection? How much are you paying monthly for the service and are you happy with it?

I have switched to a different ISP at the start of this year and it's much better than my old one, 7-8 times faster and I'm paying just $8 per month for it.. It's good enough for my needs - downloading and playing video games, regular browsing and watching videos.

kfG89xn.png

There are no exact numbers but my satellite internet is faster than dial up but slower than DSL (or whatever else you find in the city).

I wish my internet is $8 monthly like yours, I don't have super fast connection but its great except for the monthly bills.

I'm with Virgin Media in the UK. We only started using them around March last year and I'm pretty happy with the internet service so far. It can handle multiple devices streaming and gaming at the same time so no complaints from me.

7925536782.png

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back