What's new

How Does the Federal Government Remits the Pension Contributions of its Employees into their RSAs?

I hope they got paid on time,so many old pensioners died along the line,while trying to get their pension money. So like a country that am living, I guess there is no good data base to secure pensioners money,and most of the government workers to share their pension out to them when is due, we also reduce or divert the money else where I guess.
I felt sorry for those retirees who never got the chance to receive their pension before given up on life. That's a pity, and the government doesn't care about such situation to address the matter well. Pay retirees at the appropriate time and not delaying their peanut money.

Pension is an amount of money deducted from your salary every month, and this money will be paid back to you after retirement, but I can't tell how government agency does that.

The government makes use of the account in the single treasury account under the ipsas doctrine which they have made mandatory for all public servants to register under so their money may be disbursed adequately using this platform

Mr. Paul, a 65-year-old accountant who works for a medium-sized business, was having a typical Friday. Mr. Paul entered the office complex with his black briefcase in hand and a smile on his face, as he always did. To his delight, he was greeted with a standing ovation by his coworkers, who cheered him on as he entered the room.

i have always thought about how federal governments go about the pension funds that it will be kept somewhere and at the right time they will be sent directly to each beneficiary's bank account... No matter the population of the pensioners.
Does anybody has an idea?
Only government that is very responsible take charge of that. the government of my country is irresponsible and will do everything possible to make life difficult for her citizens

i have always thought about how federal governments go about the pension funds that it will be kept somewhere and at the right time they will be sent directly to each beneficiary's bank account... No matter the population of the pensioners.
Does anybody has an idea?
There is an organization or ministry that I believe handles anything that concerns pension, and they will be some level of processing of the pension.

The government has agency that does such work, it's a very easy tax because the record of each worker has already been kept in their custody and everyone has his own file, with this they will be able to locate each worker and pays them their pension

Some states do there own on weekly basis while others do there own on daily basis, but for me it doesn't matter how, and where they , and when they contribute. They should all was make sure that the money is actually read when the pensioners need it
that is true I agree with your statement what is more important is making the money ready when the pensioner needs it whether it is weekly or monthly basis it doesn't really matter.

The government Agency has a platform in which they keep everyone's file and everyone's record when the time comes for them to pay such pension they sent it directly to everyone's account just the way Alexandra always pays us here in crypto wallet

They have personalities who take care of that area for the government. That's why they employed different people in different roles during their regime. In my country, the states have their own workers they pay, through state funds. Same goes to the federal government, they all have their own workers which they pay salaries to.
Most times the Federal government to remit it weekly and sometimes it is monthly, however the pension now does not matter how it is being remitted but what matters more is the payment.

Most times the Federal government to remit it weekly and sometimes it is monthly, however the pension now does not matter how it is being remitted but what matters more is the payment.
Yes, they remit the salary at their own best wishes, but i know states have their own worker, Even the federal have workers too, at state level. They should take both the current workers and the retirees payment as priority.

Yes, they remit the salary at their own best wishes, but i know states have their own worker, Even the federal have workers too, at state level. They should take both the current workers and the retirees payment as priority.
most times it is been remitted weekly and sometimes it is monthly but a pensioner do not want to know how it is related all they want to know if they receive their money every month.

The federal government remits its pention contribution to it's employees through there bank accounts

most times it is been remitted weekly and sometimes it is monthly but a pensioner do not want to know how it is related all they want to know if they receive their money every month.
Yes, all that pensioners needs is their wages and that's all. After going through hell, pensioners are meant to receive their salaries every month without hassle.

The federal government in my country uses a single treasury account to track it's funds and the same account disburse money to pensioner's account through the financial department of the individual's firm.

The federal government in my country uses a single treasury account to track it's funds and the same account disburse money to pensioner's account through the financial department of the individual's firm.
What time is the Federal government rebate to the treasure account every week sometimes every month whatever the pension does not care I want to know how it is being remitted all he needs is his pension every month.

I guess there should be bodies under the government that take care of that and there are probably accounts where those funds are kept as they are monthly removed from each worker's monthly pay.

Some government don't really care about what happens to their citizens and they are so selfish in anything that has to do with money because they don't care for others.

While the worker is still under the employment of the government, they are assigned a pension body for their contributory pensions. That's where they draw their pensions from at retirement monthly

I think there are some parties or institutions that government assign that particular job for and they are in charge of processing of the pension after workers retirement

Some government don't really care about what happens to their citizens and they are so selfish in anything that has to do with money because they don't care for others.
This is the unfortunate situation we have in corrupt countries ruled by corrupt leaders. People who have served the country well shouldnt be made to face hassles in getting their entitlements.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back