What's new

How does someone get approved for Twitter Blue's ad program?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I heard of many people making money on there. Someone made an amazing $25k in one month! He spends most of his time on Twitter though and he has huge engagement so that shouldn't be shocking. I just can't figure out how someone gets approved. It seems like they are only allowing some blue members to have access to it. It doesn't help that it is under a re-branding right now moving away from Twitter to simply X.

From what I heard, to sign up for Twitter blue, you just need to have an account that's older than 30 days. Here's what the twitter blue site has to say about being approved: You can also read it here - https://help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/about-twitter-verified-accounts

Only accounts actively subscribed to Twitter Blue are eligible to receive the blue checkmark.

Our team uses an eligibility criteria on when the checkmark is given to ensure we maintain the integrity of the platform. Your account must meet the following criteria to receive or retain the blue checkmark:

• Complete: Your account must have a display name and profile photo
  • Active use: Your account must be active in the past 30 days to subscribe to Twitter Blue
  • Security: Your account must be older than 30 days upon subscription and have a confirmed phone number
  • Non-Deceptive:

To receive or retain the blue checkmark, your account must fulfill the following criteria:

1. Completion: Your account should have a display name and profile photo.
  2. Activity: Your account must have been active in the past 30 days to subscribe to Twitter Blue.
  3. Security: Your account should be at least 30 days old upon subscription and have a confirmed phone number.
  4. Non-Deceptive: Your account must not have undergone recent changes to its profile photo, display name, or username (@handle). It should not exhibit any signs of being misleading or deceptive, nor show any indication of engaging in platform manipulation and spam.

From what I heard, to sign up for Twitter blue, you just need to have an account that's older than 30 days. Here's what the twitter blue site has to say about being approved: You can also read it here - https://help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/about-twitter-verified-accounts
Why didn't they add the amount you're going to pay for getting the account blue verification tick or have Twitter scrapped paying for the account blue tick?

As greedy as Elon Musk can be, there's no way he's going to give up accepting payment for the account verification.

Why didn't they add the amount you're going to pay for getting the account blue verification tick or have Twitter scrapped paying for the account blue tick?

As greedy as Elon Musk can be, there's no way he's going to give up accepting payment for the account verification.
I wouldn't call him greedy. He paid a whopping amount for Twitter and it is a business. In the name of reducing electronic waste, ASpple stopped giving chargers to iPhone and in the meantime it made 6 million USD by selling chargers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back