What's new

How does paid to upload sites generate their revenue?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have read about many paid to upload sites in existence , and I do wonder how such sites generate interest that they pay to their users ,
Also why is that such sites are not popular when it comes to online gigs , yet they still exist ?

This is a very nice question with a quality piece. Most of the pay to upload sites generate their cash from Google Adsense. They allow Google to advertise on the platform, and receive the payment from Google through traffic. It's not only paid to upload site that merit from that, everyone who have a good website with traffic will be entitle to receive cash from Google.

Google AdSense is the answer to your question bro, not only paid to upload sites, all website including blogs receive their money from Google AdSense, as you attract visitors to your site, so you attract money too. Your money is hundred percent guaranteed, no stories.

Most of the pay to upload sites generate their cash from Google, i think they allow Google and other site to advertise on their website and that's a means in which they generate revenue

Just as others above have said. Google adsense is a major player .However, we have other alternatives such as propeller ads, buySellads and many more.Any website with good content can earn with their content. So either you upload yir content yourself or outsource(paid to upload) you earn so long as there is good traffic.Thats the main blood for earn on websites.

By putting ads on their website for sure, if you notice carefully, you get more than 10 ads when clicking on some space in the website that's not even an ad, in every page you visit while trying to download something

Those sites make use of display ads to generate income on their sites. The find a way to generate traffic by pay you guys to upload files that will drive traffic to their sites. That is the reason they ask you to share the link of the uploaded file on your social media platforms to drive traffic to their sites. Once those people comes to the sites, they will first show them ads before they could download.
Post automatically merged:

Those sites make use of display ads to generate income on their sites. The find a way to generate traffic by pay you guys to upload files that will drive traffic to their sites. That is the reason they ask you to share the link of the uploaded file on your social media platforms to drive traffic to their sites. Once those people comes to the sites, they will first show them ads before they could download.

I have read about many paid to upload sites in existence , and I do wonder how such sites generate interest that they pay to their users ,
Also why is that such sites are not popular when it comes to online gigs , yet they still exist ?
Affiliate marketing is one of the most common and successful ways to make money with a website or blog. The way affiliate marketing works is quite simple. For every lead, sale or action you send to a specific website (with an affiliate program), you will earn a commission.

I also did not know how those paid to upload sites make their money. But from various comments I have read, it means they make their money from Google AdSense. That's Nice!

If you have a good website and your website is generating enough traffic you definitely will make money online.
Google are using those websites to run ads and they are paid very well for every upload on their website.
Once the site is generating traffic and people are visiting such site and are sharing their links and posting stuffs I will be use to run ads and they are going to receive payment from Google for using them to advertise on their website.

There are three primary ways to monetize (that is, generate revenue from) a website:
  1. Ecommerce . Receive profits from direct sales of products or services.
  2. Affiliate marketing. Receive referral fees from merchants when a product or service you linked to results in a sale as a result of your link.
  3. Advertising.
  4. Websites and Advertisements

Whenever Internet users visit a website and click on a posted ad, a small amount of money, usually about 15 cents, goes to the website proprietor from the advertiser or its agent. A website that generates a thousand ad clicks per day would earn its owner $15 daily or $450 monthly.

I believe through trafficking they will generate their revenue, and the moment traffic is constant, businesses and product will advertise their product on the website which is not for free. Or what do u think.?

There are multiple ways you can make money through a website. Sure, online stores play their part, but these days, anyone can grab a slice of sweet profit pie… and we can show you how. Some methods of monetization are simple, some a little more complex, but all can work wonders – if done right. Below, i will take you through the eight most common ways to monetize a website,
1. Selling product
2. Offering services
3. Selling Ad space
4. Affiliate marketing
5. Sponsored post
6. Generating leads

Most sites, except e-commerce platform, generate income through adverts, either from goggle adsense, infolinks, or direct negotiations from organizations. Some also make money through affiliate marketing.

I believe they generate their revenue through traffic, infact most site does, the more people make you of their site the more money they get. So if you are a site owner the first thing you need to do is how to direct traffic to your site. Exact same things bloggers do, why do you think most bloggers lie about news and end up dropping links, it's because they want more traffic directed to their blog site, the more the traffic the more the money.

I have not really worked on pay to upload sites. However, I have checked a lot of paid to upload sites, These sites have google adsense and other ads. Some site are also using pop up and pop under ads. I believe they make money from ads.

These sites generate their revenue through the traffic that you generate for them.
Sites like YouTube and more others.
And also the ads there show you each time you are on the site.
They are being pay by companies to display those ads in their pages.
So each time you watch those ads, they also get paid

I don't really know much about this aspect but I might be wrong though. I believe most of them get their profits form google ads or also from sponsors

Well, most times I ask my self where di my data go, how does Facebook make it's billions, traffic and ads is the only answer that pops up

Well this is definitely a good question because one would have to stop and wonder too someday, but I think AdSense would have a big role to play and it there are sponsorships involved too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back