What's new

How does Bitcoin get its value?

I believe then that you have been able to make some interesting discoveries through your research. Could you please share with us some of these altcoins which have potential per your findings?
Ada is nice cryptocurrency based on my research, theta, algo are also good cryptocurrency as I have research on them including the Sand coin. But this is not a financial advice.

This information is good to know. I will also conduct my own research to ascertain the feasibility of these coins in the short-term and long-term to see if they are worth investing into

This information is good to know. I will also conduct my own research to ascertain the feasibility of these coins in the short-term and long-term to see if they are worth investing into
It is always better to conduct a personal research on the cryptocurrency that you want to invest on before you put your money on it because the crypto-currency market presently is not viable.

Bitcoin is in high demand that's why it keep increasing in price most of the time. Even when bitcoin experience dip in price, experts know it can go below some level. Today, most business owner have bitcoin as a means of payment.

It is always better to conduct a personal research on the cryptocurrency that you want to invest on before you put your money on it because the crypto-currency market presently is not viable.
The fact that the crypto market is in a bear market is the most evident indicator that the crypto industry is not viable as present. Thus, investigations before investing in a coin should be the bare minimum if you want to make money from crypto

Apart from all those things we read that determine any cryptocurrency value. There are still so many factors that determine bitcoin value especially the high value and everything cannot even be mentioned. But i think what really determine the high value of bitcoin is because of the limit in its supply compare to number of people that want it. We all know that anything that is scarce tends to be high in value for whoever is willing to get it.

The fact that the crypto market is in a bear market is the most evident indicator that the crypto industry is not viable as present. Thus, investigations before investing in a coin should be the bare minimum if you want to make money from crypto
If you want to invest in the crypto-currency market presently you need to be extra careful because it is in the bearish season and you also need to carry out enough research on the cryptocurrency to invest on.

If you want to invest in the crypto-currency market presently you need to be extra careful because it is in the bearish season and you also need to carry out enough research on the cryptocurrency to invest on.
Ignorance on the basic details surrounding the coin as well as the people and/or organization who have pushed the coin into existence on the market is a very slippery slope leading to big losses

Ignorance on the basic details surrounding the coin as well as the people and/or organization who have pushed the coin into existence on the market is a very slippery slope leading to big losses
The price of Bitcoin is arrived at using the demand and supply mechanism. If you have huge portion of the Bitcoin in supply and it exceeds the demand, the price will go down.

The price of Bitcoin is arrived at using the demand and supply mechanism. If you have huge portion of the Bitcoin in supply and it exceeds the demand, the price will go down.
There is no doubt that this is how the economics behind bitcoin play out. This statement really helps us to understand how bitcoin’s value rises and drops. That is why these mining apps cause an extremely slight decrease in the price of bitcoin

With so many crypto projects achieving remarkable market valuations, many people have become curious as to how these cryptocurrencies are valued. This is especially true when it comes to Bitcoin, which is the first ever blockchain platform, digital asset, and the largest cryptocurrency in terms of total market cap.

The value of coin of bitcoins depend on the amount of investors In The bitcoins system. As more people invest in Bitcoin, its value will not have any other option than to increase to level up with the value of bitcoins at that particular time

Bitcoin's price is primarily affected by its supply, the market's demand for it, availability, competing cryptocurrencies, and investor sentiment. Bitcoin supply is limited—there is a finite number of bitcoin, and the final coins are projected to be mined in 2140.

You've touched a very important part that's making bitcoin increase in value - and that's scarcity. Besides the market cap is currently over a trillion Dollars and that's also something that plays an important factor in the rise.
We all know that the Bitcoin seems to be the best crypto coin with highest rate, but what I noticed is that the Bitcoin gets it's high rate due to the demand and supply theory.

Well, bitcoin get high value as a result of the massive demand for that particular coin for investment. That's the market forces of demand and supply makes it raise in it value.
Definitely that is just among the ways that cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin usually gets it's appriciable value,and also the aspect of a state policy can also affect the price value of Bitcoin in the market.

Bitcoin is one of the most influential crypto currency Available in the crypto market and it serves as a mode of carrying out transaction, ranging from buying, selling and receiving payments using the crypto currency. In time past there has been several mode in which people carry out trading activities using various materials to perform such exchange ranging from seashells to caste metal. The most stable of them all and arguably the most valuable is gold.

Bitcoin has also risen to be another form of carrying out transaction, It gains it value because it has become a really reliable way to perform transaction as it is easy to send Bitcoin to anywhere in the world and it has been endorsed by several institution, and it has a limited supply of 21 million. Which has made it the most accepted mode of transaction aside from Gold.
Beside these factors people believe Bitcoin because it is decentralized and secured by Blockchain and they are investing their money in it, I believe Bitcoin can change everything.

Beside these factors people believe Bitcoin because it is decentralized and secured by Blockchain and they are investing their money in it, I believe Bitcoin can change everything.
Bitcoins is important, so many investors are lingering around bitcoins but sometimes I always believe that bitcoins exist at the mercies of the government as the the government could choose to ban it anytime.

When people start buying Bitcoin, there will be a demand, and when there is demand the price will go up. When people are afraid that bitcoin might go to low and with this fear if they start selling, there will be a lot of supply and the price will start gong down. The price of bitcoin is completely driven by the market conditions.

The same way the law of demand and supply affects the prices of products in the market is the same way demand and supply affects the price of Bitcoin. Although, there are some other factors that can affect the price of Bitcoin like institutional interest and regulatory environment but majorly, it's market forces of demand and supply.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back