What's new

How does Bitcoin get its value?

It is more of the demand and supply factor , and also considering the fact that it has a lot of people who are in support of it and usually promote it on their social Media platform. This goes a long way to improve its value.

The demand and supply of bitcoin play a very important role in determination of the price of bitcoin itself. The higher the demand the higher the price and the higher the supply the lower the price.

Bitcoin get it's value base on the way people involve the trading either buying or selling and also base on the way the well know richest people involve themselves in the coin.

The value of bitcoin is goten from the demand-and-supply structure of the market and this is basically the major things that determined the market value of all the cryptocurrencies in the crypto market.

Bitcoin get it's own value from the demand and supply mostly from the rich people like Elon Musk and others, that is what makes the market to either increase or decrease.

As the investment in Bitcoin grows , the price of bitcoins will continue to grow and more. Bitcoin's value strictly depends on demand and supply as the most important factors out of every others.

I believe different people can give different opinions as to how bitcoin got it value. The value of bitcoin, is been determined by the market forces of demand and supply. the more people demand for, the price or value will also raised.
It value is determined by you and I. They more it is in demand the higher the value will go and vice versa. It's not really complicated as people think it is. It's the best thing that has happened in recent years

The volatile nature of bitcoins made it possible for the value to increase or decrease depending on the demands, bitcoins get its value based on the demand and supply that is why there is high volatility in it.

Bitcoin is one of the most influential crypto currency Available in the crypto market and it serves as a mode of carrying out transaction, ranging from buying, selling and receiving payments using the crypto currency. In time past there has been several mode in which people carry out trading activities using various materials to perform such exchange ranging from seashells to caste metal. The most stable of them all and arguably the most valuable is gold.

Bitcoin has also risen to be another form of carrying out transaction, It gains it value because it has become a really reliable way to perform transaction as it is easy to send Bitcoin to anywhere in the world and it has been endorsed by several institution, and it has a limited supply of 21 million. Which has made it the most accepted mode of transaction aside from Gold.
The value of bitcoin keeps increasing because the demand for this cryptocurrency is very high. This is even more evident when the market is in the midst of a bull period

The value of bitcoin keeps increasing because the demand for this cryptocurrency is very high. This is even more evident when the market is in the midst of a bull period
Currently we are in a very serious bearish market. It might likely take a long time before we could see the price of BTC going up to its highest peak. That is based on so many people's analysis.

Currently we are in a very serious bearish market. It might likely take a long time before we could see the price of BTC going up to its highest peak. That is based on so many people's analysis.
Yes, as of now, we are in a very dire bear market. However, the factors that have caused this include the Russia-Ukraine war, which will cease eventually, and I am quite confident the value of bitcoin will rise agian

Yes, as of now, we are in a very dire bear market. However, the factors that have caused this include the Russia-Ukraine war, which will cease eventually, and I am quite confident the value of bitcoin will rise agian
The ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine may not likely be a serious effect. Russia as a country has banned cryptocurrency which is another reason the price of bitcoins went down. I will not be surprised that even after the war the price may still be going down.

The ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine may not likely be a serious effect. Russia as a country has banned cryptocurrency which is another reason the price of bitcoins went down. I will not be surprised that even after the war the price may still be going down.
That’s very bad news but due to the volatile nature of the market,we cannot take bitcoin for granted and dismiss it. Buying the dip might be the right strategy for an investment in crypto to pay off

That’s very bad news but due to the volatile nature of the market,we cannot take bitcoin for granted and dismiss it. Buying the dip might be the right strategy for an investment in crypto to pay off
Even if I have to invest in cryptocurrency , I don't want to invest in Bitcoin because of its huge market cap. I rather select other potential and simple cryptocurrency

As we all know that a bitcoin is digital virtual currency. Therefore it's value and and actual price can be determined by the current dynamic market trends world wide as far as the Blockchain is concerned.

Even if I have to invest in cryptocurrency , I don't want to invest in Bitcoin because of its huge market cap. I rather select other potential and simple cryptocurrency
I agree with you completely. Bitcoin’s market cap is too high and therefore it would be smart to invest in other lesser known coins which you believe have potential upon research

I agree with you completely. Bitcoin’s market cap is too high and therefore it would be smart to invest in other lesser known coins which you believe have potential upon research
I have taken my time to research on some upcoming project and I know the future potential they carry along with it . such cryptocurrency with its smaller market cap could earn us reasonable profit in the future.

I have taken my time to research on some upcoming project and I know the future potential they carry along with it . such cryptocurrency with its smaller market cap could earn us reasonable profit in the future.
I believe then that you have been able to make some interesting discoveries through your research. Could you please share with us some of these altcoins which have potential per your findings?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back