Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
In today's world, almost everyone is into social media and everyone has a social network. Only difference would be - some have a small network and some have a huge network. Irrespective of how big or small our network is, we can use them in someway or the other to promote our content and grow more. How do you use your social network? Is your network big enough to give you a lot of benefits even if you put minimal effort? Or is it not big enough? How are you planning to grow it and once its big enough, how are you going to use it?

I use social media basically for promotion and marketing. I also sell through social media. A large part of my social media activities are involved with promotion and marketing. I market and promote through my pages and sometimes I also run ads. When I un ads, I will be able to reach a lot of people and also get some followers. Earning huge through content monetization and influencer marketing are my dreams

The biggest thing that I use social media for is for promoting my business products and services. I make use of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok for promoting my business of poultry and fish farming. Hopefully, I will get to the point where I can become an influencer because it's a big way to make money from social.

The biggest thing that I use social media for is for promoting my business products and services. I make use of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok for promoting my business of poultry and fish farming. Hopefully, I will get to the point where I can become an influencer because it's a big way to make money from social.
Wow, poultry and fish farming business! That's awesome. I haven't seen many people use social media to market their fish farming or poultry business. Maybe because they're already making huge money because of their product demand in the market. But if you are doing it, it can definitely increase your customer base.

The one social media platform I tend to use a lot at the moment is Twitter or X as it is known now.

This social media account is the one that I use a lot for my video game content creation so I do spend time sharing my videos to this account but I also tend to use it to make regular posts when I can as well away from just posting new videos I have made.

I do have a social media for my freelance writing services and I need to get into the habit of using that more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back