What's new

How do you spot a scam faucet site??

Bro is high time they do something about it cos is getting out of hand. You know how it feels when you work for company for a month and the refuse to pay you, will you be happy, certainly not. No body deserve to be treated like that is too bad, we need to do something.
Is too bad, that's why we never pray for such. The only thing one can do is petition them and they answer the query in the human right law. The human right law is where one takes such kind of denial of payment or right is tabled.

Fake faucets are very easy to spot if you read their terms and conditions very carefully. Any faucet that promises a huge amounts of money on their sites are likely to be scam and should be avoided.

Fake faucets are very easy to spot if you read their terms and conditions very carefully. Any faucet that promises a huge amounts of money on their sites are likely to be scam and should be avoided.
Any site promising tons of money on their site without means of justifying the amount to be earned, is simply scam. I don't see myself wasting time there.

If the minimum withdrawal of a faucet site is too high , or if the rewards are too high , we can conclude that the faucet site is a scam. The legit faucets have got low minimum withdraw and also very low reward.

Scam is just anywhere around the internet, those who have been here for long time, should have learned the tricks scammers use to defraud innocent users online, and stay faraway from it.

In the general design for a faucet site or platform, they are meant to make you withdraw even very small amount of satoshis. But where you see one asking for a very high withdraw threshold, it smells scam already

This days i hardly trust faucet sites, in fact 60% of faucets are scam. Most of the online scams i encountered most with, are through facucet sites. I've been scammed about three times by faucet sites. After spending hours, days, months to reach minimum withdrawal threshold through those faucets. I'll only be reduced to dismal time, not being paid after the hard work i put through to work on their platform. That has made me to avoid majority of faucet sites, i see most of them as another means of scam. The only faucet i work on, its cointiply.com. I work via cointiply cos of my past success with them. That's why i still stick on the faucet site, its still legit up to date.
Like you just analysed in your comment, most all the faucets sites online are scam but they always paraded themselves as legit paying site while about 95% ofnthem are just wasting our time.

I agree wit
This days i hardly trust faucet sites, in fact 60% of faucets are scam. Most of the online scams i encountered most with, are through facucet sites. I've been scammed about three times by faucet sites. After spending hours, days, months to reach minimum withdrawal threshold through those faucets. I'll only be reduced to dismal time, not being paid after the hard work i put through to work on their platform. That has made me to avoid majority of faucet sites, i see most of them as another means of scam. The only faucet i work on, its cointiply.com. I work via cointiply cos of my past success with them. That's why i still stick on the faucet site, its still legit up to date. I agree with you 100 percent. I was scammed also many times. It's a great learning experience though.

Crypto faucet scams are websites that will trick you into depositing your funds in exchange for completing minor tasks, such as playing games. But, once you reach a certain amount and try to withdraw your funds, you won’t be able to do it.

The most common are faucet wallet scams. Contrary to conventional faucet wallets, these scam wallets will lure you to deposit your coins, and only after doing that, you’ll be able to click withdraw. But, here is the thing, once you click that button, nothing will happen.

And it gets worst.
I have seen similar case like this before. After reaching the minimum or above the minimum, when trying to withdraw, they would ask you to deposit a certain amount first before you can collect your earnings. And in most cases they dont tell you this at the beginning. Cause they know most persons would not want all the stress they had been through to be a waste.

Usually as a general rule, scamming platforms always have this very high threshold for their members to reach before qualifying for cashout. That's one way to know them

You're just there, very high withdrawal threshold that will make you grow frustrated and dumping it halfway. While some offers tons of reward simply offering simple tasks.

The truth is that faucet sites are not ones they pay much so any site that offers to pay you outrageous amounts of money is likely to be a scam site.

If it takes a longer period than necessary to recieve your cryptocurrency payment from that platform, you should be getting concerned about that kind of platform already

When faucet sites or platforms like other false platforms will do requires you to have a very large amount before qualifying for withdrawal from them, it's obvious they will want to just use you

From my experience I will still maintain that most faucet platforms have become scam and only few are legit and can sustain it for just some time. I have seen it to be a waste of time to me. I would rather use that time and resources on other legit platforms. It is just my opinion.

You're correct most faucet sites are scam. Most online scamming are though faucet sites. A lot of person has lost their money to income to this terrible site. Result of our jet generation

As far as I'm concerned all of them are all scams seriously because I have never seen any one that really ended up paying what they promised to pay those who use it.

From my experience I will still maintain that most faucet platforms have become scam and only few are legit and can sustain it for just some time. I have seen it to be a waste of time to me. I would rather use that time and resources on other legit platforms. It is just my opinion.
Exactly, there will only get you interested for their tasks and then leave you to get more refferals in order to earn from them. Stupid stuff.

These days there are so many scams online. And it is very easy to check. The first thing you should do is research. There are some legit checking sites. And also other way to spot is if they ask to register and promise a high amount in return. You should not trust it.

Seriously, it's very difficult for you to get a legit one that will be able to pay you when you complete all the tasks and reach withdrawal limit, instead they will block your account.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back