How do you spot a scam faucet site??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
This days i hardly trust faucet sites, in fact 60% of faucets are scam. Most of the online scams i encountered most with, are through faucet sites. I've been scammed about three times by faucet sites. After spending hours, days, months to reach minimum withdrawal threshold through those faucets. I'll only be reduced to dismal time, not being paid after the hard work i put through to work on their platform. That has made me to avoid majority of faucet sites, i see most of them as another means of scam. The only faucet i work on, its cointiply.com. I work via cointiply cos of my past success with them. That's why i still stick on the faucet site, its still legit up to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
This days i hardly trust faucet sites, in fact 60% of faucets are scam. Most of the online scams i encountered most with, are through facucet sites. I've been scammed about three times by faucet sites. After spending hours, days, months to reach minimum withdrawal threshold through those faucets. I'll only be reduced to dismal time, not being paid after the hard work i put through to work on their platform. That has made me to avoid majority of faucet sites, i see most of them as another means of scam. The only faucet i work on, its cointiply.com. I work via cointiply cos of my past success with them. That's why i still stick on the faucet site, its still legit up to date.
You're correct most faucet sites are scam. Most online scamming are though faucet sites. A lot of person has lost their money to income to this terrible site. Result of our jet generation

You're correct most faucet sites are scam. Most online scamming are though faucet sites. A lot of person has lost their money to income to this terrible site. Result of our jet generation
Okay, its good that you've acknowledged the fact that most of the scam sites are directing towards faucet. Not when one rub you off your fiat currency online its scam. Their are scam that pains more than collecting someone's money and leave asap. But where by, you waste the person's time, energy and data is still another means of scam, that is what faucet its up to.

Crypto faucet scams are websites that will trick you into depositing your funds in exchange for completing minor tasks, such as playing games. But, once you reach a certain amount and try to withdraw your funds, you won’t be able to do it.

The most common are faucet wallet scams. Contrary to conventional faucet wallets, these scam wallets will lure you to deposit your coins, and only after doing that, you’ll be able to click withdraw. But, here is the thing, once you click that button, nothing will happen.

And it gets worst.

This days i hardly trust faucet sites, in fact 60% of faucets are scam. Most of the online scams i encountered most with, are through facucet sites. I've been scammed about three times by faucet sites. After spending hours, days, months to reach minimum withdrawal threshold through those faucets. I'll only be reduced to dismal time, not being paid after the hard work i put through to work on their platform. That has made me to avoid majority of faucet sites, i see most of them as another means of scam. The only faucet i work on, its cointiply.com. I work via cointiply cos of my past success with them. That's why i still stick on the faucet site, its still legit up to date.
You can spot or know scam or fake faucet site by the following easy markers.

1. By review: most faucets on the internet have been reviewed by users, you should try to check out these review before registering.

2. Look at the verifiable payment proof from the faucet, most faucet puts out fake name and transaction ID on the sites, make sure to confirm them.

3. Faucets that quickly ask you to deposit to earn more is probably a scamming scheme, avoid them, some claim to be money doublers, avoid them.

You can actually know scam faucets by proper investigation. Investigate the website very well. Most faucet doesn't have organised website and also verify their company identity (name)

You can actually know scam faucets by proper investigation. Investigate the website very well. Most faucet doesn't have organised website and also verify their company identity (name)
That's true, most of the scam faucet or website doesn't have a complete website set up. They just arrange it any how in order to win peoples heart and collect their hard earned cash or any other valuable assets and run away. So spending money on their site that they will close down within short period of time doesn't bother them.

I have known many of there tactics, now let me reveal some to everyone here, first they will welcome you after you have successfully sighed in. Then you complete their required task expecting them to pay you, they immediately tell that you multiple accounts, that's how you know them.

I have known many of there tactics, now let me reveal some to everyone here, first they will welcome you after you have successfully sighed in. Then you complete their required task expecting them to pay you, they immediately tell that you multiple accounts, that's how you know them.
Laughs, that's one of their tricks, so fraudulent. They have multiple of tricks that is too much to state finish. The one that is popular amongst all, they will tell you to deposit something before your withdrawal can be processed.

Laughs, that's one of their tricks, so fraudulent. They have multiple of tricks that is too much to state finish. The one that is popular amongst all, they will tell you to deposit something before your withdrawal can be processed.
Yes bro they have numerous tricks, some will allow perform all the required task and you are performing them they will be crediting your dashboard, but at threshold, they will ask you to pay just a little tokens to withdraw, they are criminal looking for who to swindle.

Crypto faucet scams are websites that will trick you into depositing your funds in exchange for completing minor tasks, such as playing games. But, once you reach a certain amount and try to withdraw your funds, you won’t be able to do it.

Yes bro they have numerous tricks, some will allow perform all the required task and you are performing them they will be crediting your dashboard, but at threshold, they will ask you to pay just a little tokens to withdraw, they are criminal looking for who to swindle.
Criminals indeed, i don't pay a dime time again for their known tricks. I read and study everyday about such fraudulent sites latest ways of defrauding people. Their are some ways they wanna utilize to phise money out of money online, but i believe it will fail them cos they aren't operating genuinely.

Criminals indeed, i don't pay a dime time again for their known tricks. I read and study everyday about such fraudulent sites latest ways of defrauding people. Their are some ways they wanna utilize to phise money out of money online, but i believe it will fail them cos they aren't operating genuinely.
Yes bro they uses peoples time, energy and resources, and at the end they start telling stories, and nothing is being done about it by this webhoasters it's too bad and that is curuption, I wonder why they allow this type of things online, is not funny at all

Yes bro they uses peoples time, energy and resources, and at the end they start telling stories, and nothing is being done about it by this webhoasters it's too bad and that is curuption, I wonder why they allow this type of things online, is not funny at all
That is corruption, they reason why we still see this kind of things online, is that online business or world is not regulated by the government the way they act offline. That's why you see plenty fraudulent activities around it. But sometimes too, they track down the more suspicious activities that pose serious damage to individuals or group of companies online.

These days there are so many scams online. And it is very easy to check. The first thing you should do is research. There are some legit checking sites. And also other way to spot is if they ask to register and promise a high amount in return. You should not trust it.

My experience was related to your own experience, i was referred to one faucet scam site where i worked very hard making some money but i was unable to withdraw the money at the end of the day.
I was totally devastated and worried after devoting my time and effort in the end it was all scam.

Whenever a platform or a website claims to pay very high amount of money for only little efforts or works, you should understand it as a scam, wastage of time. Because in this world no one will pay you big money without any skills and experience.

This one uses the promise of bitcoin to lure the user into following a URL that subsequently attempts to download a malware-laden app. We also discovered that fake bitcoin surveys are often used to distribute malware, and we advise caution when encountering any social media URL that is either shortened or not secured with an HTTPS connection.”

Whenever a platform or a website claims to pay very high amount of money for only little efforts or works, you should understand it as a scam, wastage of time. Because in this world no one will pay you big money without any skills and experience.
You're right dear, without any lucrative skills i don't think one can receive such high amount if money. Any website that promises high tons of money when you're doing nothing tangible to worth the money, isn't worth it just as you said.

That is corruption, they reason why we still see this kind of things online, is that online business or world is not regulated by the government the way they act offline. That's why you see plenty fraudulent activities around it. But sometimes too, they track down the more suspicious activities that pose serious damage to individuals or group of companies online.
Bro is high time they do something about it cos is getting out of hand. You know how it feels when you work for company for a month and the refuse to pay you, will you be happy, certainly not. No body deserve to be treated like that is too bad, we need to do something.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back