What's new

How do you mine cryptocurrency coins?

It is rather unfortunate that you were scammed of your money by the so called mining platform. Personally, I have been suspecting all these mining platforms right from day one, so I don't even bother to read what they offer in their platforms. At times I wonder if all the review we see of people claiming to successfully mine coins are true.

Mining any form of crypto currencies is not easy and I do not even bother myself with being able to do so at all as I know I do not have the needed resources.

I do not believe there is any real mining site out there. I have not been scammed anyway because I do not invest in them before I cash out. And when I cash out, I will not invest in them more than I have withdrawn

I completely agree with your point because how does mining with mobile phones or ordinary computers are waste of times as they do not come or give better results you can imagine mining for two weeks and Earning just like $2 or less.

I think there are some coin which you can mine on your phone. For example, you can mine phoneum instead of Pi Coins and make money. Unlike Pi Coin, Phoneum token has real market value.

Mining cryptocurrency require a lot of resources and it can take a long period of time to see a good results. They are different softwares you can use to mine cryptocurrency. You need to stay online 24 hours 7 days in order to make good return on investment from your cryptocurrency mining.

I am using a mining program called storm gain. It is basically a exchange platform that allows users to mine bitcoin for free. When I say free, it is absolutely free. Your mining power will increase when you trade

Well, there are many sites operating the blockchain technology where you can mine crypto currency by performing some certain task on the site. Sites like rollercoin where you can mine Satoshi's by playing arcade games.

We have a lot of miners that you could use so in cryptocurrencies or you could also use your computer system to mine or so many people are using the phone to mine too.

Bro, mining crypto currency is no longer as lucrative or rewarding as it used to be in time past. Ever since the boom, there's nothing free given out anymore so I suggest you don't waste time in trying to search for these mining sites. A lot are scam

If you don't want to waste your time don't go for mining. It is better to buy these coins even if it is small quantities that you can afford. It will save you from going through unnecessary mining.
In mining not only waste our time we lost our money as well, as like you said buy coins as much we afford really valuable deal, dealing with coins always Profitable its my own experience.

If you want to make money from mining you should be able to invest tangible amount of money. mining takes a lot of energy and at the same time it requires electricity. If you want to use telegram groups you may actually end up wasting your time.

there are two choices, cloud mining or hardware mining, cloud mining is easier since you don't need to buy parts or anything like that, but earnings are less compared to hardware mining
that means hardware mining will be much more expensive and at the same time watch profitable. There are so many people who are in the cloud mining and they are making some good profit from it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back