How do you mine cryptocurrency coins?

Kinglegend01

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 28, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been hearing about people mining cryptocurrency coins. I even attempted a few and I found out that alot of these people or websites claiming to be able to assist in mining cryptocurrency coins are fraudsters or just plain liars.i actually got scammed on one of such websites so I immediately came to the conclusion that mining is either not genuine or very expensive. I would appreciate if anybody drops any legit website someone can mine cryptocurrency coins.

I have been hearing about people mining cryptocurrency coins. I even attempted a few and I found out that alot of these people or websites claiming to be able to assist in mining cryptocurrency coins are fraudsters or just plain liars.i actually got scammed on one of such websites so I immediately came to the conclusion that mining is either not genuine or very expensive. I would appreciate if anybody drops any legit website someone can mine cryptocurrency coins.
One sure way to avoid mistake is to learn from th9se who have gone ahead of you.

Please dont waste your time on sites telling you they mine Bitcoin, eth and the rest, later they will tell you to pay for upgrade, then scam you.

You can mine the following successfully on your phone: Pi, thunder token, TimeStope, Phoneum I'm mining them presently. Ask me how is you're interested.

It is either you buy the Bitcoin machine or you perform task on telegram to get the coin or you can buy some plans in some of the sites that claim the mine crypto currency for you, that's how you realize the coin ok? I was thinking about getting the machine that mines the coin until I realized that.

The real bitcoin mining is not the one all these websites are doing, mining is a very difficult thing to do and phones do not have what it takes to mine cryptocurrency yet

However, before you invest your time and money into mining, read this explanation to see if it's right for you. We'll concentrate on Bitcoin (we'll use "Bitcoin" to refer to the network or cryptocurrency as a term throughout, and "bitcoin" to refer to a quantity of individual tokens).

Mining is not an easy thing to. I have tried with series of unsuccessful attempt to mine. The last mining i did i was told to pay for an upgrade fee. How can a site that wants to pay you 0.02 bitcoin be asking you for 0.005

I looked up on google some time ago on some mining site and what it takes to mine after going through it i was just discouraged coss it takes a lot

If you don't want to waste your time don't go for mining. It is better to buy these coins even if it is small quantities that you can afford. It will save you from going through unnecessary mining.

I would advise you not to mine coins until or unless you have a really, really power computer. This is because mining difficulty is really high and you need to have a really powerful computer to do this job and home computers are not capable enough to mine coins. You would require ASIC miner machines to mine coins and such machines are really expensive.

I would advise you not to mine coins until or unless you have a really, really power computer. This is because mining difficulty is really high and you need to have a really powerful computer to do this job and home computers are not capable enough to mine coins. You would require ASIC miner machines to mine coins and such machines are really expensive.
I completely agree with your point because how does mining with mobile phones or ordinary computers are waste of times as they do not come or give better results you can imagine mining for two weeks and Earning just like $2 or less.

I completely agree with your point because how does mining with mobile phones or ordinary computers are waste of times as they do not come or give better results you can imagine mining for two weeks and Earning just like $2 or less.

In the past I have used home computers and laptops to mine cryptocurrencies but never gained success. I even used cryptotab browser but it seems even it requires a good amount and a high-quality of hardware to mine valueable coins. In short, mining is not for everyone. You need to invest a really good amount of money and even after that you would be covering your cost. After one year or so, you would be earning some profits and it is a total waste of time.

There is this site that I heard about and I also give it a try by getting the site I mean app is like a browser app is the one am using as well, they call it crypto tab but the mining in there is very slow tho.

The only way we all know that cryptocurrency is been mined is setting up a mining rig for it. Without that mining rig , you're doing nothing

Yes I will be there at match for my up to the best of us to get the kids and the business and earn it to the best way to start the new year and I also suggest that you are not going to start a new one for me and I will do my up to the best

When you said you got scammed,I am curious to ask how, Because it can only be possible when you pay for mining,that's while I opt for freemining just incase of any frivolities I won't bother.

What kind of websites are you talking about? If you are talking about cloud mining sites, then all I can say to you is that please avoid such kinds of websites. They operate just like Hyip programs and reqiure you to invest money. You propbably got scammed by a cloud mining scam company.

I did not see anything profitable I mining any of the coins. It's just a waste of money. They'll tell you in order to gain profits you must recruit people. The besr way is to trade.

there are two choices, cloud mining or hardware mining, cloud mining is easier since you don't need to buy parts or anything like that, but earnings are less compared to hardware mining

I did not see anything profitable I mining any of the coins. It's just a waste of money. They'll tell you in order to gain profits you must recruit people. The besr way is to trade.

I think you are talking about referring people, am I right? I mean these cloud mining websites ask you to refer more and more people so that they could suck money out of the pockets of people. It is only one of their many ways to attract people so that more and more people could get scammed by them. Please avoid cloud mining websites at all cost.

Mining cryptocurrency is not as easy as many people think it is. it consumes a lot of energy and I have read the news where by the USA government complained about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back