What's new

How do you go about making a video game?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How does one go about making a video game? I have no skills whatsoever when it comes to coding, and I especially don't know the ins and outs of game development. But I am kind of interested in reading up about it and seeing if it's something I could maybe one day muster. Do you guys have any suggestions on ways I can learn as a noob and in turn make games one day? Any tips and tricks will be greatly appreciated.

How does one go about making a video game? I have no skills whatsoever when it comes to coding, and I especially don't know the ins and outs of game development. But I am kind of interested in reading up about it and seeing if it's something I could maybe one day muster. Do you guys have any suggestions on ways I can learn as a noob and in turn make games one day? Any tips and tricks will be greatly appreciated.
If you're truly interested in creating a game video by yourself instead of hiring someone, I believe there's only one option left, which is to start from scratch. Gather sufficient information about the necessary equipment, coding methods, and strategies. I would advise seeking guidance when embarking on a significant project like this. You might even consider watching numerous YouTube videos to gain insights and learn from others' experiences.

Roblox is an online gaming platform and game creation system designed by Roblox Corporation which allow users to program games and play games which are created by other users. It's a good platform to start your dreams and desire to make or create games.

I have never worried about making or creating my own video games for once. This is because I'm very good with what the gaming companies we have are doing for me. The AAA gaming developing companies have launched games more than enough that I can't play them all. Why should I get worked up with creating my own game?

Roblox is an online gaming platform and game creation system designed by Roblox Corporation which allow users to program games and play games which are created by other users. It's a good platform to start your dreams and desire to make or create games.
I've considered looking into Roblox because of its creator tools. People have made some really impressive games just in Roblox and I gotta admit that's impressive. As well, it helps teach kids to make their own games, and that's honestly cool too.

I think that at best, it's only indie games that you can be able to create with using the services of Roblox. They can't make provision for resources that can be able to to create an AAA game.

I've considered looking into Roblox because of its creator tools. People have made some really impressive games just in Roblox and I gotta admit that's impressive. As well, it helps teach kids to make their own games, and that's honestly cool too.

I must equally admit to have seen good games created using Roblox. They helping very well in growing the video game production industry. Kids definitely benefits so much from it.

I think that at best, it's only indie games that you can be able to create with using the services of Roblox. They can't make provision for resources that can be able to to create an AAA game.

All Star Tower Defense, Pet Simulator, Natural Disaster Survival, Blox Fruits, Theme Park Tycoon 2 and Jailbreak are the best Roblox games I've seen so far. I've not played all of them but watched all of their gameplay.
I've mentioned in the other thread some best games Roblox have which are very good. If you check out the thread and see anyone you're going to like, I highly recommend all of them. I've played about 4 of them and watched the gameplay of others.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back