What's new

How do you feel about the sensation of the Girona team from the Spanish La Liga?

sofiko

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jul 10, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I started following this team when two good footballers from my country joined them. These are Tsygankov and Dovbyk. I followed them in Ukraine as well, so I am very glad that they got into such a team in such a strong league, although at that time I did not expect that now in the middle of the season they can fight for the championship. In your opinion, have they already made a significant contribution to the current results of the team?

Girona is having a spectacular season, they are one point behind Real Madrid for the first position, and with a game in hand, today they face FC Barcelona who are hot on their heels in third position, I don't think Girona can win La Liga, but in fact, they are surprising us all.

Girona is having a spectacular season, they are one point behind Real Madrid for the first position, and with a game in hand, today they face FC Barcelona who are hot on their heels in third position, I don't think Girona can win La Liga, but in fact, they are surprising us all.
As far as I remember, when Leicester won the Premier League, everyone said they couldn't win it. In my opinion, the situation is very similar and if everyone says that she cannot do it, then with a probability of 60 percent they will be able to do it if they continue at this pace

Well, if they win it, it's because they deserve it, there wouldn't be much more to say, La Liga is very long, and anything can happen, but I'm telling you, I've been watching La Liga all my life since I'm Spanish, and I've seen many teams that start this well, and in the second half of the season they don't hold on and lower their performance

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back