What's new

How do you combat plagiarism in paid writing?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you hire a paid worker for example, do you ever look into the work they do to make sure it's legit? As in written by that person? Every time I hire someone to write for me, I always look into their work to see if they have stolen or plagiarized anything.

Plagiarism is one of the things I hate the most about paid writers. There are a lot of people out there who will do paid writing work, and copy & paste content from elsewhere in the hopes the buyer doesn't catch on. And if you don't catch on to it, you could end up getting in trouble yourself.

So, whenever I hire a writer, I ask them to write an article about a subject I select, and if it's not copied from elsewhere, and it's good, I'll pay them.

One thing you can do to check the writing is by searching google for a Plagiarism detector. A lot of these tools will scour the web for similar text. I was able to find copied text from people who I paid for writing work before, so you have to do your research to make sure whoever you hire, does their job legally.

Plagiarism is truly one of the biggest crimes in paid writing. Personally, this is something that I try to avoid as much as possible whenever I am given an assignment to write. With the availability of plagiarism checkers online, you can hardly get away with this mistake.

I stopped hiring many people just because they were submitting copied content, I have even avoided paying the writers for plagiarism issues. I take the case of plagiarism very seriously. Why should I pay for the content that the writer did not write.

To combat plagiarism in paid writing, writers should take notes longhand, cite all sources, use quotation marks around direct quotes, keep the work in-house, and scan for plagiarism. Writers should also be familiar with citation styles, and use them correctly and consistently

I think a rule has been set and sent to all and sundry that whoever commits plagiarism will be banned. Definitely the person will lose his value and presence on such forum and will never come back. I think that's a strict rules itself which is enough to combat plagiarism.

This is very hard to combat as there are artificial intelligence that can wire am article and you would believe that a human being was the one that wrote it. The world is evolving

There are many tools available online that you can use to check whether the content is plagiarized or not. You can also simply copy and paste the sentences on the Google search bar to detect if there are any websites with the same sentences in the results.

Plagiarism is a disease in the writing world, and it has become even worse with the advent of ai writing. Any writing I need to do I do it myself, I don't contact writers anymore.

Plagiarism is a disease in the writing world, and it has become even worse with the advent of ai writing. Any writing I need to do I do it myself, I don't contact writers anymore.
AI writing is something that I don't like too. I don't think the work can be original or helpful because you are just repeating other people's work. I like it when a writer comes up with something new and authentic.

If I pay you to write for me, I would ask you to submit your citations alongside the work. And I would also use turnitin to check plagiarism. But why would someone plagiarize? If you are not a writer, you are not. No need to be an impostor.

Well, plagiarism is serious offense in writing. Google detest copy and paste articles. And this copy and paste is what some writers use to write their articles. Actually, detesting plagiarism article require much effort. But software can be use to detect them without hasle.

Sometimes your writer might submit original content but he would also be selling the same content to other people, thus creating duplicate content on your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back