What's new

How do we confront the challenge of overpriced Houses in the real estate Business

Yeah i agree, there is little that can be done on the part of the tenants unless the government may be intervenes with helpful policies but with where we are i doubt that's a possibility
One way we can confront the challenge of uprising houses in real estate properties for the government to assist real estate developer in terms of giving them free land with these the prices of the property will be less and the people can afford.

One way we can confront the challenge of uprising houses in real estate properties for the government to assist real estate developer in terms of giving them free land with these the prices of the property will be less and the people can afford.
This your submission is quite funny because you saying that people should give estate developers free lands, which people will agree to give estate developers free lands? Government won't give real estate developers free lands that they won't get anything from it

This your submission is quite funny because you saying that people should give estate developers free lands, which people will agree to give estate developers free lands? Government won't give real estate developers free lands that they won't get anything from it
I agree with you that there is no such thing as free in this world and in this modern time. The government has its housing projects that use land so the government would not give free land. Maybe a subsidized land can be provided by the government but the price would be for the homeless.

I don't think there is any way to overcome overpriced houses in the real estate business. The major reason about this issue is because of the fact that there are low government estate in some countries

I agree with you that there is no such thing as free in this world and in this modern time. The government has its housing projects that use land so the government would not give free land. Maybe a subsidized land can be provided by the government but the price would be for the homeless.
Thank god that you know that there's nothing that is free in this world and especially when it comes to government build houses. The only thing is that the government can build houses but they will give it her at subsidized rates.

I don't Think there is a way to solve the problem my friend. It's just how it is. Trying putting yourself in the shoes of home owners and you will know it's not easy owing a property.

I don't there is any way to solve this issue just because of the fact that the real estate business is mostly private and the Investors have the right to sell their properties at whatever cost they deem it fit to sell it. If you can afford it go for it if not look elsewhere

Only the government can regulate this cause no one can do anything if the owner of the buildings decides not to sell their houses at your prices. Only the government can control the prices provided there’s a law that supports it
That's is true, the government has huge role to play in the regulation of real estate, as there are so many factors that contribute to houses worth, like for instance the security, access to road which this factors are provided by the government.

I guess the property owners are the ones wiyng final say here as well to how they want their house priced for sale or for rent. You cannot for e them to the price you want because it is their Investment not yours

It depends in the economy over there , since it's the capital of Nigeria the just decide to take everything on high so I think if the government can look to this everything will tend normal

Only the government can regulate this cause no one can do anything if the owner of the buildings decides not to sell their houses at your prices. Only the government can control the prices provided there’s a law that supports it
You have a point there, unless the government put in some laws regarding this, Notting can be done because in reality everyone has a right to fix any price of their choice in their own house. And in the terms of the location the writer made mention of, people usually have this mentality that if you are in Abuja, then you are doing just fine in terms of money, so things there can be costly.

The issue of overpriced Houses In the real estate Business is a serious cause to worry, In Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria, it has led to so many people not being able to afford these houses there moving to rural areas and leaving these houses and estates empty for a very long time.
Now is the time to nip the problem in the bud, let's reason together folks, how can we solve this problem?
The houses are way to expensive to afford. When estate investors are building, they should consider the calibre of people living around. You can't build an expensive building and expect low income earners to purchase it.

Usually rent is supposed to be regulated to protect the people from being subjected to cut throat prices from the landlords. I believe the agents to are complicit in this because all they are after is their commission.

I think the Best idea here is that the government should try and regulate the issue,because the government is the only body that has power to regulate that.

When things like this get overly inflated I think the only thing that can be done is the government stepping in to kind of regulate the dealings and manually make it reduce. But you should understand in business there isn't more like an over charged asset. The reason why properties are so expensive in abuja is because corrupt politicians are the target market.

Sadly, it's something that we might have to live with it because there's a lot of demand for housing and if there's high demand, there'll definitely be increase in price by property owners and developers alike.

I don't really think that there is a way you can be able to stop it. All these things will depends on the economy of your country and if the economy of your country is growing perfectly everything should just be normal.

The issues actually with the estate owners, because it is how you price your property that Tennant's will approach you for talks,and if after you have set your price tag and you are not seeing the Tennant's coming,then you will have to consider your price.

Depends on the location , at that same Abuja there are some locations in which the price of properties will be a bit lesser. As I said earlier it is necessary to go for properties that suits your budget perfectly.

This challenge can be best confronted from a personal level by having multiple streams of income because the government hardly regulate the amount they charge in real estate.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back