What's new

How do i teach Crytocurency to a beginner?

I find it hard to teach other people about what Cryptocurrency is all about, some people are just close minded enough to ignore everything you're going to say, so i only teach people that is interested in learning. But im just telling them the basics and they should figure out everything else themselves. Nobody taught me about it either.
If they're really interested they will figure it out

If you are having this kind of problem in terms of payment system the best you could do is to tell them to download any crypto currency exchange platform that can be used in their country. You can ask them to use PLATFORMs like binance, Luno, blockchain and Coinbase. All these platform are easy to understand unless the person is not ready to learn

You will start by educating him or her about the meaning of crypto currencies and you give them details of the risk involve in trading without proper understanding of crypto. Then you will also introduce the teaching in a more practical way.

I do a lot of online marketing with people who are not in the same country with me, one of the Challenge I have when someone is trying to purchase my products from a different country is payment, so i decided to start using cryptocurrency as a form of payment for my overseas customer. but one of the challenges I am currently facing is the ability to teach most of them how to do a transaction with bitcoin and other form of cryptocurrency. Please how do you teach a beginner Cryptocurrency?
Instead of a central powering controlling cryptocurrency, an algorithm and users themselves control cryptocurrency. The algorithm dictates how transactions work and how new coins are created, users create peer-to-peer transactions using software called wallets. Transactions are recorded on a public digital ledger.

According to my own point of view, if you want to teach a beginner cryptocurrency business, you should start by explaining the procedure of the business to him, how to buy, how to sell and how it appreciate and depreciate in the market

I do a lot of online marketing with people who are not in the same country with me, one of the Challenge I have when someone is trying to purchase my products from a different country is payment, so i decided to start using cryptocurrency as a form of payment for my overseas customer. but one of the challenges I am currently facing is the ability to teach most of them how to do a transaction with bitcoin and other form of cryptocurrency. Please how do you teach a beginner Cryptocurrency?
You need first to know about cryptocurrency and research about different currency and after then you need to understand the status of bitcoin why is valuable increase and your need first to invest in cryptocurrency and it gives you more experience and morality.

i don't think you need to spend much time in teaching a beginner cryptocurrency . A should really search or learn it him or herself when the interest is really in crypto business. this is about risks taking and if you teach the beginner well he or she may end up blaming you.

there is no need to learn it as beginner because its just a forex trade business and you should learn it yourself. there are so many sites that are telling all about crypto currencies. bitcoin.org the main site to teach you

I was once a beginner and this key step helped me, i learnth the key concept of support, resistance and trendlines, i traded on demo for couple of months before going live.

It is not difficult to teach cryptocurrency it depends on the level of education and adaptability of the learner. To start with, you can ask the learner to read some information on cryptocurrencies on the internet after which you will then you discussed it together.

Do you know what exactly is crypto? Do you know blockchain? You can teach crypto currencies only when you know about these basic terms. There are more to know.

Crypto currency has two purpose, one, a digital money that can be used as payment, two, a digital asset that can be invested into and made profits just like you can make profits from investing in shares.

Crypto currency has two purpose, one, a digital money that can be used as payment, two, a digital asset that can be invested into and made profits just like you can make profits from investing in shares.
I don't think one should teach a newbie how to go into cryptocurrency ,the best thing I will do is for me to allow them to have their interests naturally without me teaching them about it.

That is up to you because you have to explore every means possible to be able to make the beginner understand what you are trying to pass across

You should first explain to him exactly what cryptocurrency is and what the cryptocurrency project aims to achieve
Then you should tell him about the various types of cryptocurrencies like exchange tokens and decentralized finance tokens.

It's all about finding the easiest method to teach them. You don't learn crypto by magic. It's either you were taught and you learned online. So get some materials or videos.
Break them down and explain in the simplest form. Then you can follow up with every transaction you make with them.

I think you can make research on that so to know what to do, making a research will really help you to know, because teaching a beginner is not easy.

You can simply ask them to read some of the Indians post on cryptocurrency trading online and they should come to you with some questions. This will makepretty much easier for you to teach them about cryptocurrency.

For me I think the easiest way is to do a video and show them the various steps they need to know . That way you have avoided questions that are likely to have occurred if you had typed the step. Naturally , people understand things easily when they see it .

I will assume that you know cryptocurrency trading inside out. If that is the case, you can simply create a step-by-step video your for your students. Make it pretty much easier to understand. You do it as if you are explaining something to a nine year old boy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back