What's new

How do i teach Crytocurency to a beginner?

Profuk57

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 20, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I do a lot of online marketing with people who are not in the same country with me, one of the Challenge I have when someone is trying to purchase my products from a different country is payment, so i decided to start using cryptocurrency as a form of payment for my overseas customer. but one of the challenges I am currently facing is the ability to teach most of them how to do a transaction with bitcoin and other form of cryptocurrency. Please how do you teach a beginner Cryptocurrency?

Make a youtube video or find one that can show them how to do it and include it on your sales page. That would be the easiest way I would think

Start from the basics and move up to the more difficult level. Maybe let them know about price and market layout. Then the statistical tools used for analysis and why they’re used for such. Then the market trends etc. when the learner is acquainted it’s easier to follow up.

Make a youtube video or find one that can show them how to do it and include it on your sales page. That would be the easiest way I would think
I think making of video will explain almost everything I want the customer to know but one of the Challenge I have about making video is that most of my customer don't speak the same language with me I use Google translator to chat with most of them so I think it will be difficult for me to make a video in their language.

I think making of video will explain almost everything I want the customer to know but one of the Challenge I have about making video is that most of my customer don't speak the same language with me I use Google translator to chat with most of them so I think it will be difficult for me to make a video in their language.
Yeah i guess that would make it a little harder if you had multiple languages to deal with

To buy cryptocurrencies, you'll need a “wallet,” an online app that can hold your currency. Generally, you create an account on an exchange, and then you can transfer real money to buy cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Here's more on how to invest in Bitcoin.
Post automatically merged:

To buy cryptocurrencies, you'll need a “wallet,” an online app that can hold your currency. Generally, you create an account on an exchange, and then you can transfer real money to buy cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Here's more on how to invest in Bitcoin.

I agree with this: Start from the basics and move up to the more difficult level. Maybe let them know about price and market layout. Then the statistical tools used for analysis and why they’re used for such. Then the market trends etc. when the learner is acquainted it’s easier to follow up.
Post automatically merged:

I agree with this: Start from the basics and move up to the more difficult level. Maybe let them know about price and market layout. Then the statistical tools used for analysis and why they’re used for such. Then the market trends etc. when the learner is acquainted it’s easier to follow up.

I suggest you introduce to them first what are the cryptocurrencies and what are the types of it. Maybe you can proceed on what are the purpose of it, then tell them how the market works and the volatility of each crypto. And I suggest you do all of them by making a video.

I do a lot of online marketing with people who are not in the same country with me, one of the Challenge I have when someone is trying to purchase my products from a different country is payment, so i decided to start using cryptocurrency as a form of payment for my overseas customer. but one of the challenges I am currently facing is the ability to teach most of them how to do a transaction with bitcoin and other form of cryptocurrency. Please how do you teach a beginner Cryptocurrency?
Yes, l have realized this problem too. I meet a lot of people new in the crypto currency market and they are always asking these same questions. So far the best l have done is to always record s video on my phone and share.

I don't know much knowledge about crytocurrency but when I see a business who's willing to learn and invest, I try to teach the person the little I know about it
Teaching about crypto currency is quite easy and how to use the several applications to use when you're into crypto currency.

Well, it's a really simple thing to explain, even to people that find difficulties in understanding simple things, it's the same as normal currencies but volatile and belongs to nobody, it can be used as an investment thing as well as trading

First of all, crypto fees are very high and you want to get paid for it.So you will be at a loss and secondly you should know for yourself how much money will be behind the fee.And to teach those who are new, you can make a video on YouTube and whenever someone asks you how to make a transaction, you can give it to them.

It's not a difficult job, all you need to do is to just tell them what cryptocurrency means and how it's works. Let them know that it's a great vision for the nearest future, which has come to takeover from fiat money and let him/her know that the security on every blockchain is more stronger than every security of the banks.

It is just another myth that only experts can do Bitcoin trading successfully and not beginners. If you have enough knowledge, then you will also be able to do this type of trading. Here I will start with the initial information assuming that you do not know anything about Bitcoin. I will try to cover as much as I can, and anything that I miss, you can find on a bitcoin up trade

You can,it is possible but you need to start with the basics and introduction to cryptocurrency you can go online and copy the best content for for the person to read from that the person will start to have an understanding of how cryptocurrency work and how people have been rushing into cryptocurrency.

it is very simple that you tell the beginners that A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency designed to work as a medium of exchange. It uses cryptography to secure and verify transactions as well as to control the creation of new units of a particular cryptocurrency.

It's not as difficult as it may seem hence the person have the desire and interest to learn a little explanation will do the magic. What's really important for the person to know is how crypto currency is traded and its value in the market then maybe it's predicted rise in the next few days and the various kinds of crypto currencies available

Teaching cryptocurrency to a beginner isn't supposed to be that hard, when I first started transacting with cryptocurrency no one taught me about it, I learnt everything myself. You could use luno to teach them as it is a lot easier to understand, you could perform a transaction to your alternate wallet and during the process your screen video should be on, when you're done you should send the video to your customer and in no time he or she would understand what to do.

First is tell them the origin of bitcoin, creator of it and what is the importance of it. After that if he know about bitcoin next is tell him how to trade them make a profit to it. If he or she absolutely understand it next is tell him or she about other coin.

I would suggest you that tell them, you do not need to carry currency anywhere. You need your phone to pay and also have a stable internet connection. With this digital currency, it is very easy to send money to whomever you want, and you will not have to wait for the traditional banking hours to do so. Has two buttons: a private key and a public key. The private key is used by the owner only if the public key is used by another, to send you money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back