What's new

How do I know if a landed property is overpriced

Welcome! You have been invited by Riberet19 to join our community. Please click here to register.
If you like to make research online, try jiji.ng to see a list of properties and lands and see a price range for what you are opting for or if you do not prefer online, you could ask neighbors.

If you like to make research online, try jiji.ng to see a list of properties and lands and see a price range for what you are opting for or if you do not prefer online, you could ask neighbors.
There are many ways to know if a landed properties is overpriced, sometimes surveyors or land valuer hype land making it looks expensive whereas the environment is not developed enough

In the real estate industry here, the best research for the price of a property is to drop for a visit and inquire from the people in the neighborhood. That's what we usually do especially when we bought our home that was tagged 2 million pesos, the neighbors said that it is a good buy because the original selling price was 3 million pesos.

There are many ways to know if a landed properties is overpriced, sometimes surveyors or land valuer hype land making it looks expensive whereas the environment is not developed enough
That's why it is important to work with a surveyor you trust precisely one that was referred to you by someone close to you and you see that the surveyor meets the needs of the close person well.

I want to invest in a landed property but I'm afraid of paying more than necessary for a property.
So how do I know if a landed property is overpriced to avoid making costly mistake and wasting my money
I think it’s general for a land in a particular area so you just have to find out how much a land really worth in that area before buying. If the price is still within range you will know and if not you will know it’s overpriced

You will know if the landed property is over priced with the location of the property, if its located in a less developed area then its over prised

I think the best step to take is to get a professional to give you his own view on the property, get the price rag on everything used in that property and akso the condition they are currently in.

I think the best step to take is to get a professional to give you his own view on the property, get the price rag on everything used in that property and akso the condition they are currently in.
It is an accurate answer, here in my country it is customary to look for an expert, he has the information issued by government agencies. They take the measurements, the years of construction, the state of the floor and roof, and according to the housing table compares the results and gives the fair price for the property.

It depends on a lot of things,the location is also one of the things that can make the price of a particular property to go high, if you are comfortable with the price then you should be ok to buy it but if you're not comfortable then you need to search elsewhere, that's how to know

If you don't know much about a landed property, then you should hire the services of a professional and an expert before making a purchase.
You can know if your land is overpriced by the location of the Land because the price of a land is being determined by the location of the Land, if a land is not in a good location and has high price then you know the land is overpriced.

How did you know if a landed property is over priced, I want to believe your question is that, you don't want to pay more than the normal price, it's simple get the specifications of that landed property, then do a thorough comparism with other nearby agents, from there you get the actual
I totally agree with you that the only way one can know if the price of his property is overpriced is when you compare and contrast the price of your property with the price a similar property in the same location.

You should check the price of that land with the price of the other properties or lands in that area. Then you should know if you are being cheated or not.

As long as there are people who are landlords that are already living in that vicinity you can always make enquiries from them and knowing the property that was sold to you was overpriced.

You can know if a landed property is overpriced by the location of the property because the location of the property it matters a lot because it influence the price of the property
3 Signs a Home is Overpriced
  1. The Home Is Listed Significantly Higher Than A Neighboring Property. Generally speaking, houses in the same neighborhood, and with a comparable floorplan, will likely be within the same general price range. ...
  2. A Neighboring Home Sold Much Faster. ...
  3. The Home Has Gotten No Offers. ...
  4. Work with a Buyer's Agent.
  5. How to Put in an Offer on a Home That's Overpriced
    1. Find Out if the Home is Truly Overpriced For the Current Market. ...
    2. Determine How Long the listing Has Been on the Market. ...
    3. Provide Documentation to Support a Lower Offer. ...
    4. Identify the Motivation Level of the Seller. ...
    5. Make Your Offer Stand Out. ...
    6. Be Ready For Some Back-and-Forth Negotiating. ...
    7. Be Ready to Walk Away. ...
    8. The Bottom Line.

You can always meet a trusted expert, an experienced person in this field to guide you, there are requirements with respect to size, location and how they relate to price.

You're bound to be cheated if you don't have first hand Information about whatever business you want to venture into,that's why you need to find out your self or hire a private investigator

Technically, you will know by consulting the people who lives in that environment, they always know the value of a land around them, you will have to meet likes three to four peopleif you are seeking for an information

The best way to go around this is ask around and know how much property is worth in that area. Even without asking around, the level of development in that area should give you the instinct of how much property should be worth in that area

I want to invest in a landed property but I'm afraid of paying more than necessary for a property.
So how do I know if a landed property is overpriced to avoid making costly mistake and wasting my money
Just make findings first about the average worth of landed properties around the area your are planning to make a purchase. The consciousness of the worth of landed properties will lead you through

One of the best way for you to know if a real estate project is overpriced for you is by conducting your research from people who already invested in such projects and know how much they invested in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back